- « Previous 10 Headlines
- Warriors slow Davis late, top Pelicans in Game 2
OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Golden State Warriors' guards scored, their big men rebounded, their bench made sure the stars were well rested and everybody defended.
- FOREX-Euro weak as Greek worries intensify, trades near 3-month low vs Swiss franc
* German economic sentiment survey test up next for euro (Recasts, adds comments)
- China stocks post strong gains despite warning against "irrational exuberance"
SHANGHAI, April 21 (Reuters) - China stocks jumped on Tuesday as bullish investors piled into small-cap stocks, betting on further gains despite stretched valuations and a warning from official Xinhua News Agency against "irrational exuberance."
- Former UK PM Major says Scottish nationalists risk destabilizing Britain
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's stability would be threatened if a future Labour government cut a deal with Scottish nationalists, John Major, the country's former Conservative prime minister, will warn on Tuesday, saying "mayhem" and political blackmail would ensue.
- UPDATE 1-Slovak Telekom sets IPO price range of 17.7 to 23.6 euros per share
BRATISLAVA, April 21 (Reuters) - An initial public offering price range of 17.7 to 23.6 euros per share has been set for the sale of the Slovak state's 49 percent stake in Slovak Telekom, valuing the company at up to 2 billion euros ($2.14 billion).
- Iran wants OPEC to pave way for its extra oil production when sanctions lifted
ANKARA (Reuters) - Members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) should prepare for extra Iranian crude production when Western sanctions on Tehran are lifted, Iran's oil minister was quoted on Tuesday by state news agency IRNA as saying.
- UPDATE 1-MIDEAST STOCKS-Property stocks lift UAE, banks support Qatar
DUBAI, April 21 (Reuters) - Most Gulf stock markets rose in early trade on Tuesday, with new real estate projects boosting bourses in the United Arab Emirates and banks supporting Qatar after strong first-quarter earnings.
- BMW China plans to put WeChat in cars without relying on Tencent
SHANGHAI, April 21 (Reuters) - BMW AG is working to integrate Tencent Holdings' popular WeChat messaging app into its cars in China and is planning to do it in a way that would not require the Internet giant to make changes to its software, its China R&D chief said.
- French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on April 21
PARIS, April 21 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
- UPDATE 1-Vietnam to allow greater foreign stakes in banks
HANOI, April 21 (Reuters) - Vietnam is changing rules to allow foreign investors bigger stakes in local banks in its latest move to rebuild a financial sector battered by bad debt, according to the country's prime minister.
- » Next 10 Headlines