- Bobbi Kristina Brown funeral draws crowd of onlookers
ALPHARETTA, Ga., (Reuters) - Dozens of onlookers gathered on Saturday near a Georgia church for the funeral of Bobbi Kristina Brown, the 22-year-old daughter of late singer Whitney Houston, who died this week, months after she was found unresponsive in a bathtub.
- Rapper Snoop Dogg stopped in Italy airport with $422,000 in cash
ROME (Reuters) - Italian police stopped California rapper Snoop Dogg on Friday as he prepared to board a private plane bound for Britain with $422,000 in cash in his Louis Vuitton luggage, said an Italian lawyer representing the entertainer.
- Country singer Lynn Anderson, best known for 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Reuters) - Country music singer Lynn Anderson, best known for her 1970 Grammy-winning smash hit "Rose Garden," has died of a heart attack at a hospital in Nashville, her publicist said on Friday. She was 67.
- One Direction releases surprise first single as a foursome
LONDON (Reuters) - Best-selling boy band One Direction released a surprise first single as a foursome on Friday, two days after former member Zayn Malik announced a new record deal as solo artist.
- 'Spot the fake!' Mirren meets herself in triplicate wax works
LONDON (Reuters) - "Spot the fake!" British actress Helen Mirren joked as she posed with not one but three wax figures of herself, including as her Academy Award winning "The Queen" role.
- Mel B wants to 'gather troops' for Spice Girls 20th anniversary
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Pop singer turned television talent show judge Mel B has hinted at a possible Spice Girl reunion, saying she would like to "gather the troops" to mark the 1990s group's 20th anniversary next year.
- Chemical Brothers go straight to the top of UK album chart
LONDON (Reuters) - The Chemical Brothers went straight in at number one on the British album chart with "Born In The Echoes," the Official Charts Company said on Friday.
- Judge dismisses lawsuit seeking Kurt Cobain's death-scene photos
SEATTLE (Reuters) - A Washington state judge on Friday dismissed a lawsuit seeking photos from the death scene of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain because the journalist who wants them violated legal procedures, Seattle's attorney said.
- Three more 'Game of Thrones' seasons likely, HBO says
BEVERLY HILLS, California (Reuters) - HBO's most-watched series, the medieval fantasy drama "Game of Thrones," will likely continue through three more seasons, a network executive said on Thursday, as he defended the show's gritty violence.
- Katy Perry may get chance to live at disputed ex-convent in Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - (This story corrects paragraph 2: nuns no longer live at the property in July 30 story)
- » Next 10 Headlines