Oct 20 (Reuters) - Walgreens Boots Inc
* On conf call- seeing impact of action in tobacco where we have reduced base and visibility, focusing on helping customers who want to stop smoking
* CFO- continued to experience reimbursement pressure in boots UK in Q4
* CFO- faced competitive market conditions in continental europe in Q4
* CFO- due to recently announced U.S. Strategic pharmacy partnerships, expect retail pharmacy U.S. scripts to be stronger than usual in 2nd half of fiscal year
* CEO- in 2017 expect to face same headwinds as this year
* CEO- "from the fact that we have included some part of Rite Aid potential profit in our guidance, you can really understand we are confident about this deal"
* CEO- "we see just a long administrative process (for the Rite Aid deal), but don't see substantial differences from what we were expecting" Further company coverage: