52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Country Garden Holdings To Issue $500 Mln 6.15% Senior Notes Due 2025
Country Garden Holdings Proposes To Conduct An International Offering Of US$ Senior Notes
Country Garden Posts August Contracted Sales Attributable RMB46.83 Bln
Country Garden Holdings Company Limited is an investment holding company principally engaged in the sales of properties. The Company operates its business through five segments: Property Development segment, Construction Fitting and Decoration segment, Property Investment segment, Property Management segment and Hotel Operation segment. The Company’s subsidiaries include Wuhan Country Garden Lianfa Investment Co., Ltd, Jurong Country Garden Property Development Co., Ltd and Chuzhou Country Garden Property Development Co., Ltd.
Shunde Country Garden
Beijiao Town, Shunde District
Executive Co-Chairman of the Board
Kwok Keung Yeung
Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd, China's top property developer by total sales, reported core profit for 2018 rose 38 percent to a record, in line with forecasts of analysts, on robust revenue and higher margins.
China's Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd said on Monday its core profit for 2018 rose 38.2 percent to a record on robust revenue and higher margins.
Chinese property developers Country Garden and Hopson Development this week dropped their plans to issue onshore bonds as regulators tighten access to credit in the overheated sector, sources with knowledge of the matter said on Friday.
* CONTRACTED SALES FOR FOUR MONTHS ENDED 30 APRIL ABOUT RMB257.52 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QTRLY CONTRACTED SALES RMB187.97 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
China's Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd <2007.HK> said annual core profit doubled to a record on robust domestic sales and was hopeful about a high-profile property project in Malaysia despite a sharp drop in sales to mainland Chinese buyers.
China's Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd said on Tuesday its core profit for 2017 rose 106 percent to a record on robust sales and higher margins.
Country Garden, China's largest property developer by sales, said on Monday it plans to spin-off its property services unit and list it in Hong Kong, three months after it suspended a plan to float in Shanghai.
* XIE SHUTAI HAS TENDERED RESIGNATION FROM HIS POSITION AS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COUNTRY GARDEN HOLDINGS CO LTD SEES SUBSTANTIAL INCREASE IN ITS FY NET PROFIT AND PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE
* JAN CONTRACTED SALES RMB69.16 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Property developer Country Garden has obtained regulatory approval to launch 10 billion yuan ($1.6 billion) worth of quasi-Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), China's largest so far, as the central government pushes for the growth of the rental housing market.
* Says it signed a purchasing framework agreement with Country Garden
Chinese property developer Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd said on Wednesday it plans to raise HK$23.5 billion ($3.0 billion) through the sale of new shares and convertible bonds to reduce debt and provide working capital.
* CO ENTERED INTO PLACING AGREEMENT TO PLACE 460 MILLION EXISTING SHARES AT HK$17.13 PER SHARE
* COUNTRY GARDEN HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD -ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PLACING OF SHARES AND PROPOSED ISSUE OF CONVERTIBLE BONDS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PROPOSES TO CONDUCT AN INTERNATIONAL OFFERING OF US$ SENIOR NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COUNTRY GARDEN HOLDINGS- 12 MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017, GROUP TOGETHER WITH ITS JV AND ASSOCIATES, ACHIEVED CONTRACTED SALES OF ABOUT RMB550.80 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS UNIT SIGNS AGREEMENT TO SELL 50 PERCENT STAKE IN PROPERTY FIRM FOR 403 MILLION YUAN ($62.12 million) TO COUNTRY GARDEN HOLDINGS' LIAONING UNIT Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2lWrMhV Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.4870 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by...
* COMPANY, AS BORROWER, ENTERED INTO A FACILITY AGREEMENT WITH BNP PARIBAS FOR TERM LOAN OF HK$1,781 MILLION FOR 36 MONTHS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.