52 Week Range
As of on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Wangsu Science & Technology's Q3 Net Loss At 31.2 Mln Yuan
Wangsu Science & Technology Sees 9-Month Net Profit Up 23.1-31.3% Y/Y
Wangsu Science & Technology's Shareholders Scrap Stake Sale Plan
Wangsu Science & Technology Co.,Ltd. is a China-based company principally engaged in the provision of telecommunication value-added services. The Company is mainly engaged in the provision of content delivery network (CDN) services, Internet data center (IDC) services and cloud service integrated solutions. The Company operates its business in domestic and overseas markets.
5F, Block A, Guangqi Cultural Square
Chairman of the Board, President
Vice Chairman of the Board, Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager
Vice President, Secretary of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAYS ITS Q1 NET PROFIT UP 10.76 PERCENT Y/Y AT 217.6 MILLION YUAN ($34.43 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2JqoygV Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3207 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to pay cash dividend of 0.3 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to the company's shareholders for 2017
* SAYS ITS 2017 NET PROFIT DOWN 33.59 PERCENT Y/Y AT 830.4 MILLION YUAN ($132.21 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2HjVQ3G Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2810 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT EXPECTS Q1 NET PROFIT TO RISE UP TO 20 PERCENT Y/Y FROM 196.4 MILLION YUAN ($31.11 million) YEAR AGO Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2IAeL7p Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3135 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* FILING SHOWS BLOCK TRADE OF WANGSU SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CO LTD'S 24 MILLION SHARES INVOLVING 296.9 MILLION YUAN ($46.96 million) ON MARCH 12 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2grA0v1 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3230 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong...
* SAYS PRELIM 2017 NET PROFIT DOWN 33.9 PERCENT Y/Y AT 826.3 MILLION YUAN ($131.05 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2Cltzrk Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3052 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS NOT IN TALKS WITH TENCENT ON A-SHARE EQUITY-RELATED COOPERATION, CLARIFYING MEDIA REPORT
* SAYS IT SEES 2017 NET PROFIT DOWN 32-40 PERCENT Y/Y FROM 1.25 BILLION YUAN ($194.29 million) YEAR AGO Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2B99dN4 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.4338 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it will boost capital at Shanghai-based wholly owned investment management unit by 96 million yuan
* Says its 9-month net profit down 37.5 percent y/y at 572.3 million yuan ($86.09 million)
* Says its unit has successfully set up an investment fund worth 500 million yuan with partner
China's major share indexes fell on Monday as a surprisingly strong central bank economic growth projection failed to spur buying while tech stocks slumped after disappointing profit forecasts.
* Says it sees 9-month net profit down 33-43 percent y/y from 916 million yuan ($139.06 million) year ago
* Says it changes accounting policy based on accounting standards
* Says H1 net profit down 29.0 percent y/y at 416.0 million yuan ($62.45 million)
* Says its shares to resume trade on Aug 21 after board approves plan related to China Unicom
* Says share trade to halt from Aug 17 pending clarification related to china unicom's mixed-ownership reform plan
China stocks closed lower on Wednesday as investor sentiment was undermined by concerns over weakening economic growth, but losses were kept in check by solid gains for tech shares.
China stocks slipped on Friday morning, led down by small-caps as lacklustre first-half earnings forecasts deepened worries over their growth prospects.
* Says it sees H1 net profit down 20-40 percent y/y from 585.8 million yuan ($86.39 million)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.