52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical's Senior Executive Cai Minda Passes Away Due To Illness
U.S. FDA Releases Warning Letter To Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical
Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Clarifies Reports Related To Sandoz's Product Recall
ZHEJIANGHUAHAIPHARMACEUTICALCO., LTD is a China-based company, principally engaged in the manufacture and distribution of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), intermediates and preparations. The Company's main products are classified as -pril series, -sartan series and preparations, including irbesartan tablets, paroxetine hydrochloride tablets, risperidone tablets, fosinopril sodium tablets, as well as irbesartan and hydrochlorothinzide tablets, among others. The Company also provides related technical support services. The Company distributes its products in domestic and overseas markets.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Xunqiao, Linhai City
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Finance Director
General Manager, Director
Yong Hua Zhu
Deputy General Manager, Secretary of the Board, Director
Deputy General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAYS IT CLARIFIES ONLINE REPORTS ON HUAHAI BEING INVOLVED IN MANUFACTURING RAW MATERIALS CONTAINING NDEA IMPURITIES THAT PROMPTED SANDOZ TO RECALL A BATCH OF ITS LOSARTAN POTASSIUM HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE TABLETS
European authorities are placing Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd under higher supervision, the European Medicines Agency said on Monday, in the latest crackdown on the Chinese firm after a probable carcinogen was found in its blood pressure drug valsartan.
European authorities are placing Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd under higher supervision, the European Medicines Agency said on Monday, after an inspection revealed lapses in quality management at the drugmaker's factory in China.
A Chinese city government has given 300 million yuan ($43 million) to drug maker Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceuticals, the company said, after it was recently faulted by U.S. and European regulators over production issues at one of its plants.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Friday it will no longer allow imports of drug ingredients or medicines made with ingredients produced at China's Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceuticals Chuannan factory, after a recall of one of its drugs that contained a probable...
Shares of China's Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd <600521.SS> tumbled in early trade on Monday, the first day of trading since the U.S. Food and Drug Administration halted imports of drug ingredients or medicines made by the company.
(This version of the September 14th story changes final paragraph to show representative did not immediately respond to a request for comment)
A toxin inadvertently produced in the manufacture of a widely prescribed medicine but not spotted for years raises questions about regulators' ability to detect risks in a sprawling global drug supply chain increasingly reliant on factories in China.
China's health regulator has ordered local medical institutions to stop using a heart drug from Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, in a directive that comes just days after another case of a tainted medical product.
China's health regulator has called on all medical institutions to cooperate with authorities and not use the valsartan blood and heart drug that is said to pose cancer risks.
* SAYS PRELIM 2017 NET PROFIT UP 26.45 PERCENT Y/Y AT 633.29 MILLION YUAN ($101.16 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2Bf04WM Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2600 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says fire accident has occurred at a warehouse of co's Zhejiang-based wholly owned pharmaceutical unit, on Jan. 18
* Says it plans to invest in pharma industry park project with total investment at about 10 billion yuan ($1.50 billion)
* Says it received approval for a kind of tablet, which is used for treatment of chronic hepatitis B, from U.S. Food and Drug Administration
* Says it received approval for its production base of API from U.S Food and Drug Administration
* Says co signs agreement to invest $30 million in Eutilex Co.,Ltd, which is mainly engaged in R&D of T cell therapy and antibody therapy products
* Says it received FDA approval for Paroxetine Capsules from U.S Food and Drug Administration
* Says preliminary H1 net profit up 14.05 percent y/y at 295.25 million yuan ($43.73 million)
* Says it will pay cash dividend of 0.18 yuan(before tax)/share for 2016 to shareholders of record on June 13
* Says it plans to pay cash 1.8 yuan per 10 shares as FY 2016 div payment
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.