52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shanghai Dazhong Public Utilities Group Co Posts HY Net Profit Attributable RMB 206 MLN
Shanghai Dazhong Public Utilities Group Co Posts FY Net Profit Attributable Rmb478.5 Mln
Shanghai Dazhong Public Utilities To Issue Medium-Term Notes, Commercial Paper
Shanghai Dazhong Public Utilities (Group) Co., Ltd. is a China-based investment holding company. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, is principally engaged in the operation of urban transport, city gas, environmental and municipal business. The Company mainly operates through six segments, including piped gas supply, wastewater treatment, public infrastructure projects, investments, transportation services, as well as financial services. The Company mainly operates its business in domestic market, with Shanghai, Nantong and Xuzhou as its major markets.
Natural Gas Utilities
8F/9F, Dazhong Mansion
Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer
Ji Cai Yang
Deputy General Manager, Director
Chief Economist, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China shares rose on Thursday morning on hopes for policy support and as U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell made comments interpreted as a dovish shift, but investors remain wary ahead of the upcoming G20 meeting in Argentina.
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by JiShi Media Co Ltd and losses by Shanghai DaZhong Public Utilities Group Co Ltd
* Analysts see hope for "second wave" of market recovery post-G20
* Hopes of easing trade tensions fade as Trump talks up tariffs
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by Jiangsu Sunrain Solar Energy Co Ltd and losses by Jiangsu Hongtu High Technology Co Ltd
Shares in China extended losses on Tuesday amid concerns that a new technology board could put pressure on share valuations, and as Apple Inc suppliers in Hong Kong fell on a report that the company cancelled increased production for its iPhone XR.
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by Shanghai DaZhong Public Utilities Group Co Ltd and losses by Zhejiang Feida Environmental Science & Technology Co Ltd
China and Hong Kong stocks slipped on Friday morning as reports of further chaos in the Trump administration added to concerns about rising U.S. protectionism. ** At 04:04 GMT, the Shanghai Composite index was down 0.12 percent at 3,287.26, the blue-chip CSI300 index was...
* FTSE China A50 -0.2 pct, BNY Mellon ADR China Select Index +0.9 pct
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.