52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Changshu Fengfan Power Equipment Says Board Elects Fan Jiangang As Chairman
Changshu Fengfan Power Equipment sees FY 2018 H1 net profit down 70 pct to 80 pct
Changshu Fengfan Power Equipment to pay div on July 5
Changshu Fengfan Power Equipment Co., Ltd. is a China-based company, principally engaged in the manufacture and distribution of electricity transmission and transformation line steel towers. The Company's products portfolio consists of angle-steel towers, steel tube towers, substation frameworks, cold-formed steels, square steel pipes and steel structures. The Company is also engaged in trading business and real estate business. It distributes its products within domestic market and to overseas markets.
South Renmin Road,Shanghu Twn,Chngsh Cty
West Area of Centralized Industrial Zone
Jian Gang Fan
Chairman of the Board, General Manager
Chief Financial Officer
Deputy General Manager, Director
Jin Yuan Zhao
Deputy General Manager, Director
Zuo Peng Xie
Deputy General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by Shanghai Stock Exchange and losses by Shanghai Stock Exchange
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 6.6 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used -1.3 pct
* Trade talks continue; softer U.S. stance on March 1 deadline
China shares ended higher on Monday as investors shrugged off the country's slowest rate of annual economic growth in 28 years amid expectations that authorities will pursue more stimulus to support growth.
* U.S. Treasury Secretary Mnuchin weighs lifting tariffs on China -WSJ
* U.S. Treasury Secretary Mnuchin weighs lifting tariffs on China - WSJ
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by Xining Special Steel Co Ltd and losses by Jiangsu Sunshine Co Ltd
China shares dropped on Monday after a shock contraction in Chinese exports reflected a slowdown in the world's second-largest economy, but the government's tax-cut plans to boost growth curbed further declines.
China stocks closed higher on Wednesday on optimism around the United States and China moving closer to a trade deal, and Beijing encouraging consumer spending amid economic slowdown.
China stocks rose on Wednesday as the United States and China extended trade talks for an unscheduled third day, giving investors hope that they were moving closer to a deal on trade, and as Beijing signalled more support for domestic spending. ** At the midday break, the...
* Liquidity support for small businesses amid weaker macro data
The Chinese market climbed marginally on the last trading day of an otherwise bearish year, with investors expecting more government support in 2019. ** At close, the Shanghai Composite index was up 0.4 percent at 2,493.90 points on Friday. The index is down 0.9 percent...
* Regulator gives go-ahead for new wealth management companies
China stocks slipped on Wednesday amid lingering worries about the economy and caution over persisting U.S. political uncertainties, as a federal government shutdown and President Donald Trump's hostile stance towards the Federal Reserve unnerved investors.
* China to help banks replenish capital through various channels
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by SDIC Zhonglu Fruit Juice Co
* FTSE China A50 +0.7 pct, BNY Mellon ADR China Select Index +0.4 pct
* China's A-shares are at a 25.38 percent premium over H-shares
China and Hong Kong stocks fell on Wednesday morning as U.S. protectionism fears overshadowed strong China factory and investment data. ** At 04:05 GMT, the Shanghai Composite index was down 0.59 percent at 3,290.72, while China's blue-chip CSI300 index was down 0.52 percent...
China stocks broke a three-day winning streak and ended lower on Tuesday, weighed down by healthcare and consumer stocks, as investors pondered over the impact of a government reshuffle. ** At the close, the Shanghai Composite index was down 0.5 percent at 3,310.24, while...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.