52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Akebia Therapeutics Reports Q2 Loss Per Share $0.49
Akebia Therapeutics Announces Settlement Of Auryxia Patent Litigation With Par Pharmaceutical
Akebia Therapeutics Reports Q1 Loss Per Share Of $0.62
Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the development and commercialization of therapeutics based on hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) biology. The Company's lead product candidate, vadadustat, is indicated for the treatment of anemia in chronic kidney disease (CKD). It is involved in developing vadadustat as an oral therapy. The Company's vadadustat is a HIF-prolyl-hydroxylase (HIF-PH) inhibitor in Phase III development for the treatment of anemia of CKD. In addition to vadadustat, the Company is engaged in developing a HIF-based portfolio of product candidates that target serious diseases of unmet need. Its portfolio includes product candidates developed internally, such as AKB-6899, as well as in-licensed product candidates, including AKB-5169. AKB-5169 is a preclinical compound in development as an oral treatment for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
Biotechnology & Drugs
245 1st St
Independent Chairman of the Board
John P. Butler
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jason A. Amello
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
Nicole R. Hadas
Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary
Steven K. Burke
Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A former Akebia Therapeutics Inc employee was sentenced on Monday to three years in prison after being convicted of working with a friend at a rival drugmaker to engage in insider trading based on information they learned about drug studies, according to the office of Massachusetts...
A former Akebia Therapeutics Inc <AKBA.O> employee accused of engaging in an insider trading scheme must spend a night in jail after he violated a U.S. judge's order and spoke to a witness at the start of his trial on Tuesday.
* AKEBIA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* AKEBIA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* AKEBIA THERAPEUTICS INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; AMOUNT NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2tG5aJJ) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* AKEBIA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* AKEBIA THERAPEUTICS PROVIDES UPDATE ON VADADUSTAT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
* Akebia Therapeutics announces third quarter 2017 financial results
* Invirsa secures seed financing to develop new approach to treating common infectious diseases that affect millions annually Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A former Akebia Therapeutics Inc employee accused of insider trading was released from jail on Thursday despite a judge's concern that the man's "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" tendencies could lead him to violate his bail conditions.
A former Akebia Therapeutics Inc <AKBA.O> employee accused of insider trading was re-arrested on Friday after violating a bail condition as a prosecutor who once called him "increasingly unhinged" said he would seek the man's detention pending trial.
A former Akebia Therapeutics Inc employee accused of insider trading faced the growing possibility of having his bail revoked as a U.S. prosecutor argued on Thursday that he posed a flight risk and was growing "increasingly unhinged."
A former Akebia Therapeutics Inc <AKBA.O> employee accused of insider trading faced the growing possibility of having his bail revoked as a U.S. prosecutor argued on Thursday that he posed a flight risk and was growing "increasingly unhinged."
* Muneer Satter reports 6.48 percent stake in Akebia Therapeutics Inc as of July 5 - SEC filing
* Akebia Therapeutics announces proposed public offering of common stock
* Akebia Therapeutics names Rita Jain, M.D. as chief medical officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Akebia initiates Phase 2 forward study of vadadustat in dialysis patients with anemia related to chronic kidney disease hyporesponsive to treatment with erythropoiesis-stimulating agents Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Vifor Pharma Ltd reports a 8.4 percent stake in Akebia Therapeutics Inc as of May 12, 2017 - sec filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2q4eS6w Further company coverage:
* Akebia and Vifor Pharma announce exclusive license agreement to provide vadadustat to Fresenius Medical Care in the U.S. upon FDA approval
* Says entered into a collaboration and license agreement ( 'agreement') with Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co Ltd Source text:(http://bit.ly/2q40fPR) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.