52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aecon Reports Strong Second Quarter 2019 Results
Aecon QTRLY Loss Per Share $0.16
Aecon Reports 2018 Results, Year-End Backlog
Aecon Group Inc is a Canada-based construction and infrastructure development company. It operates through four segments: Infrastructure, Energy, Mining and Concessions. The Infrastructure segment includes all aspects of the construction of both public and private infrastructure in Canada, and on a selected basis, internationally. The Energy segment encompasses a suite of service offerings to the energy sector, including industrial, construction and manufacturing activities, such as in-plant construction, site construction and module assembly. The Mining segment offers services consolidating its mining capabilities and services across Canada, including both mine site installations and contract mining. This segment focuses on delivering construction services. The Concessions segment includes development, financing, construction and operation of infrastructure projects by way of build-operate-transfer, build-own-operate-transfer and other public-private partnership contract structures.
20 Carlson Crt Suite 800
John M. Beck
Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
David Andrew Smales
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Yonni David Fushman
Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary
Joseph A. Carrabba
Lead Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Rising wariness toward China firms' overseas deals (Adds Canadian prime minister's comments, background on other China deals)
China Communications Construction Co (CCCC) <601800.SS><1800.HK> has yet to receive documents from the Canadian government on its rejection of the Aecon Group <ARE.TO> deal, an official in the firm's investor relations team told Reuters.
China Communications Construction Co (CCCC) has yet to receive documents from the Canadian government on its rejection of the Aecon Group deal, an official in the firm's investor relations team told Reuters.
* CANADIAN GOVERNMENT BLOCKS CHINESE TAKEOVER OF AECON GROUP - BNN BLOOMBERG Further company coverage:
Canada's main stock index closed higher on Thursday, bolstered by a slew of quarterly earnings and the acquisition of Aecon Group by CCC International Holding Ltd.
* Canadian construction firm Aecon hired advisers to explore sale - Bloomberg, citing sources Source text - https://bloom.bg/2wv3WAY Further company coverage:
* Aecon awarded two recurring revenue contracts in western Canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* John Beck, who was CEO until June 2014, resumes his role as CEO, and Brian V. Tobin becomes independent chairman
* Says revenue of $838 million for three months ended september 30, 2016 was lower by $37 million compared to same period in 2015
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.