52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sembcorp Terminates Amaravati Capital City Development
Capitaland Posts Qtrly Total PATMI Of S$333.9 Million
Capitaland Says Co Partners Navinfo Datatech And TPG Telecom To Set Up 5G Smart Estate Trial Site
CapitaLand Limited is a real estate company. The Company's principal activities are those relating to investment holding and consultancy services, as well as the corporate headquarters, which gives direction, provides management support services and integrates the activities of its subsidiaries. Its segments include CapitaLand Singapore, which is an owner/manager of commercial and industrial properties and develops residential properties in Singapore and Malaysia for sale; CapitaLand China segment, which is involved in the residential, commercial and integrated property development in China; CapitaLand Mall Asia, which is an owner/manager of shopping malls in Singapore, China, India, Japan and Malaysia; CapitaLand Mall Asia, which is an international serviced residence owner-operator with operations in cities of Asia Pacific, Europe, the United States and the Gulf region, and Others, which includes Corporate Office, Group Treasury, StorHub, Financial Services and other businesses.
168 Robinson Road, #30-01 Capital Tower
Kee Choe Ng
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chee Koon Lee
President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Non-Independent Director
Kai Kwun Ko
Non Independent Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Financial Officer
Lian Pang Chen
Chief Executive Officer - CapitaLand Vietnam
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust <AEMN.SI> said on Friday it is buying 30 business parks in the United States and Singapore for about S$1.66 billion ($1.22 billion) from its controlling unit holder CapitaLand Ltd <CATL.SI>.
Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust said on Friday it is buying 30 business park properties in the United States and Singapore for about S$1.66 billion ($1.22 billion) from its controlling unitholder CapitaLand Ltd.
Singapore's CapitaLand <CATL.SI> is forking out S$6 billion ($4.4 billion) to scoop up logistics and industrial assets from state investor Temasek, in a deal the developer said would create Asia's largest real estate investment manager.
CapitaLand Ltd said it entered into a deal with Singapore state investor Temasek to buy two wholly owned units from a subsidiary for a consideration of about S$6 billion ($4.4 billion) in a cash and stock deal.
CapitaLand Ltd <CATL.SI>, one of Singapore's largest property developers, said on Tuesday it bought a portfolio of rental apartments in the United States for $835 million, marking its foray into the multifamily asset class.
* TO EXPLORE INVESTMENTS IN HIGH-TECH BUSINESS PARK AND NEW-GEN TOWNSHIP IN ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OVER 5,000 UNITS ADDED WITHIN Q1 OF 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES SALE OF ENTIRE 100% EQUITY INTEREST IN CITADINES AHMEDABAD APARTHOTEL PRIVATE LTD FOR INR528.5 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UNIT BOUGHT 99.49 PERCENT STAKE OF HIEN DUC TAY HO JOINT STOCK COMPANY FOR ABOUT VND685 BILLION
* ACQUIRES PEARL BANK APARTMENTS IN SINGAPORE'S CHINATOWN FOR S$728 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QTRLY REVENUE S$1,212.6 MILLION VERSUS S$1,852.8 MILLION
* CAPITALAND SIGNS MOU TO EXPLORE INVESTING IN AN INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT IN WUHAN, CENTRAL CHINA
China Vanke Co's commercial unit SCP Group said on Friday it would purchase 20 shopping malls in the country owned by Singapore's CapitaLand for 8.4 billion yuan ($1.30 billion).
* ANNOUNCES PROPOSED DIVESTMENT OF STAKES IN COMPANIES HOLDING 20 RETAIL MALLS IN CHINA
* ASCOTT EXCEEDED ITS TARGET OF 20,000 UNITS FOR CHINA IN 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS APPROVED ACQUISITION OF CAPITALAND'S STAKE IN VARIOUS MALL ENTITIES FOR 3.42 BILLION RUPEES Source text: http://bit.ly/2EsmrHM Further company coverage:
* ENTERED INTO CONDITIONAL AGREEMENT WITH AN UNRELATED PARTY TO ACQUIRE A COMMERCIAL SITE FOR RMB838 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UNIT INCREASED ITS ISSUED AND PAID-UP SHARE CAPITAL TO S$1.4 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SIGNS S$10 MILLION PARTNERSHIP WITH SINGAPORE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REFERS TO S$650 MILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 2.80 PER CENT. CONVERTIBLE BONDS DUE 2025 ISSUED BY CAPITALAND ON 8 JUNE 2015
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.