52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Del Frisco’S Restaurant Group Inc Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
Engaged Capital LLC Cuts Share Stake In Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Inc
Del Frisco's Restaurant Group To Be Acquired By L Catterton
Del Frisco's Restaurant Group, Inc. develops, owns and operates two contemporary, complementary restaurants: Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House (Del Frisco's) and Del Frisco's Grille (the Grille). As of September 24, 2018, the Company operated 71 restaurants in 18 states and the District of Columbia in the United States. The Company's segments include Del Frisco's and the Grille. Del Frisco's is a steakhouse concept in the United States. The Del Frisco's brand's menu includes the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Prime grade, wet-aged steaks hand-cut at the time of order and a range of other offerings, including prime lamb, fresh seafood, and signature side dishes and desserts. Each restaurant has a sommelier to guide diners through a wine list.
2900 Ranch Trl
Ian Russell Carter
Independent Chairman of the Board
Norman J. Abdallah
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Neil H. Thomson
Chief Financial Officer
Brandon Charles Coleman
Brand President - Del Frisco's Grille
Scott Charles Smith
President - Sullivan’s
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Inc said on Monday it agreed to be bought by private equity firm L Catterton for $267.3 million, ending a six-month-long battle with its third largest investor which has been pushing for a sale.
Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Inc said on Monday it would be bought in a $650 million deal by private equity firm L Catterton.
Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Inc said on Monday it would add a board seat as part of a deal with activist shareholder Engaged Capital, which was pushing for a sale of the restaurant operator.
Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Inc <DFRG.O> said on Thursday it is evaluating options for its business, including a possible sale amid pressure from activist investor Engaged Capital.
Del Frisco’s Restaurant Group Inc said on Thursday it is evaluating options for its business, including a possible sale.
Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Inc <DFRG.O> adopted a shareholder rights plan, or "poison pill", with a 10 percent trigger on Wednesday to counter activist investor Engaged Capital, which is pushing for its sale.
Activist investor Engaged Capital LLC has bought a nearly 10 percent stake in Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Inc and is pushing the restaurant operator to sell itself, the Wall Street Journal reported https://www.wsj.com/articles/activist-investor-to-push-del-friscos-to-sell-itself...
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. TO ACQUIRE BARTECA RESTAURANT GROUP FOR $325 MILLION IN CASH
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* DEL FRISCO'S RESTAURANT GROUP FILES FOR NON TIMELY 10-K - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FHFopN) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* DEL FRISCO'S RESTAURANT GROUP - BEGINNING JANUARY 31, 2018, ALL DEL FRISCO'S RESTAURANT GROUP LOCATIONS WILL SERVE VETERAN ROASTERS CUP O' JOE COFFEE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Del Frisco's Restaurant Group - On Oct 20, co entered sixth amendment to loan agreement, consent to loan agreement, as amended, dated Oct 15, 2012
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Inc - plans for new Double Eagle Steak Houses in Boston and Atlanta and a Del Frisco's Grille in Philadelphia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Del Frisco’S Restaurant Group Inc. announces second quarter 2017 results
* Del Frisco's Restaurant Group - on May 24, co entered fifth amendment to loan agreement dated as of October 15, 2012 - SEC filing
* Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Inc announces first quarter 2017 results
* Del Frisco's Restaurant Group appoints Pauline Brown to board of directors
* Del Frisco's Restaurant Group announces block repurchase of its common stock
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.