52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Eicher Motors July Total Motorcycles Sales Fall
India's Eicher Motors June Qtr Consol Net Profit Falls
India's Eicher Motors June Total Motorcycles Sales Down 21.7%
Eicher Motors Limited is a parent of Royal Enfiled that offers middleweight motorcycles in India. Royal Enfield operates in India, and over 40 countries around the world. The Company is engaged in manufacturing automobile products and related components. The Company operates in business verticals, including motorcycles, commercial vehicles and personal utility vehicles. The Company, through its joint venture, Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV), designs, manufactures and markets trucks and buses from five-49 tonnes, and its manufacturing plant in Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh is the hub for medium duty five and eight litre engines for Volvo Group. VECV includes Eicher Trucks and Buses, Volvo Trucks India, Eicher Engineering Components, Eicher Engineering Solutions, VE Powertrain and Bus Body Plant. The Company, through Eicher Polaris Pvt Limited (EPPL), offers Multix three in one vehicle, built for the independent businessman.
Auto & Truck Manufacturers
#96, Sector 32
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
President, Royal Enfield
General Counsel, Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Nifty PSU bank index ends down 0.83%; SBI among top decliners
India's Eicher Motors Ltd said on Wednesday strike at one of its southern Indian facility led to a slump in production of 25,000 motorcycles in September-October, after a part of its workforce "stayed away" from work.
* APRIL EICHER TRUCKS AND BUSES TOTAL SALES OF 3,939 VEHICLES VERSUS 3,077 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* APRIL TOTAL MOTORCYCLES SALES OF 76,187 UNITS VERSUS 60,142 UNITS LAST YEAR Source text - https://bit.ly/2Fx14nJ Further company coverage:
* SAYS ROYAL ENFIELD ANNOUNCES CAPEX OF 8 BILLION RUPEES FOR FY 2018-19
India's Eicher Motors Ltd said on Monday it is shutting down its joint venture with U.S.-based Polaris Industries Inc immediately, as sales failed to meet expectations after the initial success.
India's Eicher Motors Ltd said on Monday it is shutting down its joint venture with U.S.'s Polaris Industries Inc effective immediately, after it failed to sustain its initial success.
* SAYS JV EICHER POLARIS PVT LTD PASSED RESOLUTION TO CLOSE OPERATIONS OF EPPL WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
* FEB MOTORCYCLES EXPORTS 1,723 UNITS , UP 1 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2HTw0RB Further company coverage:
* FEB EICHER TRUCKS AND BUSES TOTAL SALES OF 6,796 VEHICLES VERSUS 5,379 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* JAN TOTAL MOTORCYCLES SALES OF 77878 UNITS, UP 31 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2nqIlE2 Further company coverage:
* JAN EICHER TRUCKS AND BUSES TOTAL SALES OF 6712 VEHICLES VERSUS 4,449 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* DEC EICHER TRUCKS AND BUSES TOTAL SALES OF 5,955 VEHICLES VERSUS 3,946 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* DEC TOTAL MOTORCYCLES SALES OF 66,968 UNITS, UP 17 PERCENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2Erb6rc Further company coverage:
* NOV TOTAL MOTORCYCLES SALES OF 70,126 UNITS, UP 22 PERCENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2kdGuUG Further company coverage:
* NOV EICHER TRUCKS AND BUSES TOTAL SALES OF 4727 VEHICLES VERSUS 3,067 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* Sept quarter consol net profit 5.18 billion rupees versus profit of 4.13 billion rupees last year
* Oct total exports 1,478 units, up 98 percent Source text: http://bit.ly/2yiqVRD Further company coverage:
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2020 GMT on Thursday:
India's Eicher Motors <EICH.NS> is set to offer $1.8 billion-$2 billion for Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati, the Economic Times newspaper reported on Thursday, although German owner Volkswagen has put the sale process on hold, sources have said.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.