52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hargreaves Lansdown Says Jayne Styles Does Not Intend To Seek Re-Election
Fitch Says Woodford Fallout Shows Risks From Financial System Connectivity
UK's Treasury Committee Publishes Hargreaves CEO Response To Nicky Morgan's Letter
Hargreaves Lansdown plc offers a direct to investor investment service. The Company provides execution only, advisory services and third-party investments for individuals and corporates. Its segments are the Vantage division, the Discretionary/Managed division and the Third Party/Other Services division. The Vantage division represents activities relating to its direct to investor platform. The Discretionary/Managed division provides managed services, such as its Portfolio Management Service (PMS) and a range of multi-manager funds. The Third Party/Other Services division includes activities relating to the broking of third-party investments and pensions, certificated share dealing and other services, such as currency, contract for differences (CFDs) and spread betting. The Company's Vantage service allows clients to hold all their funds, shares, exchange traded funds (ETFs), bonds, investment trusts and self-invested personal pensions (SIPPs) in a single service.
1 College Square South, Anchor Road
Deanna W. Oppenheimer
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Christopher F. Hill
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Chief Investment Officer
Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Shares up 1.8 pct, among top FTSE 100 gainers (Adds share reaction)
British fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown said on Tuesday that total assets rose 3.1 percent in the year to end-April as inflows of fresh client money more than offset market losses.
* Interim dividend up 17 pct to 10.1 pence/share (Adds detail from statement, CEO quote, background, bullet points)
British fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown on Tuesday posted a 12 percent rise in first-half pretax profit, boosted by a rise in client numbers and total assets.
* BOARD OF HARGREAVES LANSDOWN PLC (" BOARD") IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE APPOINTMENT OF DEANNA W. OPPENHEIMER AS A DIRECTOR WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT AND AS NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIR AND CHAIR OF NOMINATION COMMITTEE WITH EFFECT FROM 7 FEBRUARY 2018.
* 30,000 new clients (Adds detail from statement, bullet points)
Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown on Wednesday posted a 4 percent rise in first-quarter assets under administration, boosted by a rise in client numbers.
Profits at fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown rose 21 percent during its financial year though its total dividend fell 15 percent from a year ago as it had to withhold cash to adjust to tougher capital requirements.
Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown <HRGV.L> cancelled a planned special dividend on Friday after Britain's financial regulator said the company needed to shore up its capital base, sending its shares lower.
Hargreaves Lansdown Plc on Friday said it will not pay a special dividend for the financial year ended June 30, after a notification from UK's Financial Conduct Authority(FCA) that the regulator intends to reassess the company's capital requirements due to strong recent...
* On August 3, FCA notified group that it intends to reassess its regulatory capital requirements
* Bunzl bounces after upbeat update (Adds details, closing prices)
* Total clients up 56,000 to 932,000 (Recasts, adds detail from statement, share reaction)
British fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown on Thursday posted a 10 percent rise in assets in the four months to the end of April, buoyed by new fund and product launches and improved investor sentiment.
* Appointment of Christopher Hill as chief executive officer with effect from today Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Appointment of Philip Johnson as chief financial officer with effect from today
Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown will open a technology hub in Warsaw by mid-2017 to employ around 50 people, it said on Wednesday.
* Says to open technology hub in warsaw in mid-2017, to employ around 50 people Further company coverage:
* Shares down 2.5 pct, leading FTSE 100 fallers (Adds CEO quote, analyst quote, share reaction, detail from statement, consensus estimates)
Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown said pretax profit rose 21 percent year-on-year in the six months to the end of December, helped by strong demand for equities trading after Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.