52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
3i Group Says Co-Backed Dynatect Buys Industrial Component Provider Thodacon
Ambea Q2 EBIT Falls To SEK 83 Mln
3I Group posts 6% rise in NAV in Q1
3i Group PLC is a United Kingdom-based investment company. The Company has two complementary businesses: Private Equity and Infrastructure, specializing in core investment markets in northern Europe and North America. Its Private Equity business includes investment and asset management to generate capital returns, and is focused on consumer, industrial and business services sectors. Its Infrastructure business includes investment and asset management to generate capital returns and cash income and focuses on the United Kingdom and Europe. It also offers software solutions to unify fragmented data and provide actionable insight. Its subsidiaries include 3i Investments plc, 3i BIFM Investments Ltd, 3i Europe plc and 3i Nordic plc. 3i Investments PLC is the investment manager of the Company.
16 Palace Street
Simon Robert Thompson
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Simon A. Borrows
Chief Executive, Executive Director
Jonathan P. Asquith
Senior Independent Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board
Julia S. Wilson
Group Finance Director, Executive Director
Kevin J. Dunn
General Counsel, Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
British private equity company 3I Group said on Thursday that its net asset value rose 3.4 percent in the three months to the end of December, boosted by portfolio companies Action, 3i Infrastructure, Aspen Pumps and Audley Travel.
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
3i Group Plc <III.L> has sold ferry operator Scandlines to infrastructure funds First State Investments and Hermes Investment Management and bought back a 35 percent stake, the London-listed private equity group said on Monday.
* 3I ANNOUNCES NET PROCEEDS OF €347M FROM SCANDLINES TRANSACTION
* NAV PER SHARE OF 701 PENCE AND TOTAL RETURN OF 19.4% FOR NINE MONTHS TO 31 DECEMBER 2017
* 3I GROUP PLC ANNOUNCES THE SALE OF ATESTEO, AN INTERNATIONAL DRIVETRAIN TESTING SPECIALIST, TO IHO HOLDING, THE HOLDING COMPANY OF THE SCHAEFFLER FAMILY
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1400 GMT on Thursday:
London-listed private equity firm 3i Group <III.L> said on Thursday it had no plans to dispose of its biggest asset, Dutch discount retailer Action, rebutting market speculation that a sale could be imminent.
London-listed private equity firm 3i Group posted a fall in total return to 655 million pounds ($862 million) in the six months to Sept. 30, compared with 1 billion pounds in the same period of 2016.
* H1 CONTINUED PROGRESSION IN NAV PER SHARE TO 652 PENCE (31 MARCH 2017: 604 PENCE)
Asset manager 3i Group Plc announced three new hires to its private equity team.
* HAS AGREED TO INVEST ALONGSIDE MANAGEMENT IN SMARTE CARTE INTERNATIONAL
* Nav per share of 628 pence and total return of 4.1 pct at 30 June 2017
* Proceeds to 3I will be 117 mln stg Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Agreed to invest about $136 mln in Cirtec Medical, a leading provider of outsourced medical device design, engineering and manufacturing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Says Completes 200 Mln Stg Pension Insurance Buy-in For 3i Group Pension plan
* Total return of 1,592 million pounds ($2.06 billion) or 36 percent and net asset value per share of 604 pence (31 march 2016: 463 pence)
* Completes acquisition and integration of debt management business of 3i; adds $11 billion of assets under management
* 3i and LDC sell stakes in MKM Building Supplies to Bain Capital
Investment company 3i Group's total return on assets reached 24.1 percent in its third quarter to Dec 31, it said on Thursday, helped by strong performance in its private equity division.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.