52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ii-Vi Q4 GAAP Earnings Per Share $0.43
Ii-Vi Inc - On June 27, Appointed Walter Bashaw Ii As Co's President, Effective July 1 - SEC Filing
II-VI INC To Amend Credit Agreement
II-VI Incorporated develops and manufactures engineered materials, optoelectronic components and products. The Company has three segments: II-VI Laser Solutions, II-VI Photonics and II-VI Performance Products. The II-VI Laser Solutions segment designs, manufactures and markets optical and electro-optical components and materials sold under the II-VI Infrared brand name and used in carbon dioxide (CO2) lasers, fiber-delivered beam delivery systems and processing tools and direct diode lasers for industrial lasers sold under the II-VI HIGHYAG and II-VI Laser Enterprise brand names. The II-VI Photonics segment manufactures crystal materials, optics, microchip lasers and opto-electronic modules for use in optical communication networks and other consumer and commercial applications. The II-VI Performance Products segment designs, manufactures and markets infrared optical components and high-precision optical assemblies for military, medical and commercial laser imaging applications.
Scientific & Technical Instr.
375 Saxonburg Blvd
Francis J. Kramer
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Walter Robert Bashaw
Vincent D. Mattera
Chief Executive Officer, Principal Operating Officer, Director
Mary Jane Raymond
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, Assistant Secretary
Chief Technology Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Laser and optical parts maker II-VI Inc <IIVI.O> said on Friday it would buy Apple Inc supplier Finisar Corp <FNSR.O> for about $3.2 billion, to grab a bigger slice of 5G investments and sell more sensors for iPhones and driverless cars.
Laser and optical products maker II-VI Inc said on Friday it would buy peer Finisar Corp, a major Apple Inc supplier, for about $3.2 billion.
* II-VI INCORPORATED TO EXPAND MANUFACTURING CAPACITY FOR PUMP LASERS
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.41 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.37, REVENUE VIEW $277.1 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* II-VI incorporated reports fiscal year 2018 first quarter earnings
* II-VI announces pricing of $300 million convertible senior notes offering
* II-VI Inc says effective as of August 17, entered into a first amendment to third amended and restated credit agreement - SEC filing
* II-VI incorporated reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year earnings
* II-VI incorporated acquires Kaiam's 6-inch wafer fabrication facility in the U.K.
* Ii-Vi incorporated acquires Integrated Photonics, an innovator of optical isolator materials
* II-VI Incorporated reports fiscal 2017 third quarter earnings; established record bookings and revenue; sees strength in all segments
* II-VI Incorporated reports fiscal 2017 second quarter earnings; achieves record bookings, revenues and backlog
* II-VI Incorporated announces results of shareholders' meeting and board of director and officer appointments
* Ii-Vi incorporated reports solid fiscal 2017 first quarter results; optical communications remains strong and growing; company accelerates new technology platform investment
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.