52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Innergex Renewable Energy Reports Rev From Cont Ops Up 23% To $142.8 Million In Q3 2019
Innergex Renewable Energy Revenues From Continuing Operations Up 16% To $144.7 Mln In Q2
Innergex Reports Qtrly Loss Per Share $0.06
Innergex Renewable Energy Inc is a Canada-based renewable power producer. The Company is a developer, owner and operator of renewable power-generating facilities with a focus on hydroelectric, wind power and solar photovoltaic (PV) projects. It operates through four segments: hydroelectric generation, wind power generation, solar power generation and site development. Through its hydroelectric, wind power and solar power generation segments, it sells electricity produced by its hydroelectric, wind farm and solar facilities to publicly owned utilities or other creditworthy counterparties. Through its site development segment, it analyzes sites and develops hydroelectric, wind and solar facilities up to the commissioning stage. Its portfolio of assets consists of interests in approximately three groups of power-generating project. It has over 30 facilities with a net installed capacity of over 710 megawatts. The Company owns interests in approximately 30 hydroelectric facilities.
1225 Saint-Charles St W
Jean La Couture
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Non-independent Director
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Vice President – Development, Western Canada and Latin America
Renaud De Batz De Trenquellon
Senior Vice President – Hydroelectric Projects Management
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Keystone XL pipeline operator TransCanada Corp said on Thursday it would sell its 62 percent stake in Cartier wind power facilities in Quebec to Innergex Renewable Energy Inc for about C$630 million ($484 million).
* INNERGEX ANNOUNCES $150 MILLION CONVERTIBLE DEBENTURE OFFERING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INNERGEX ENTERS THE SOUTH AMERICAN RENEWABLE ENERGY MARKET BY ACQUIRING TWO HYDRO FACILITIES
* INNERGEX ACQUIRES REMAINING INTERESTS IN THREE HYDRO FACILITIES IN BRITISH COLUMBIA
* INNERGEX ANNOUNCES SIGNATURE OF A 12-YEAR POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENT FOR FOARD CITY WIND PROJECT IN TEXAS, USA
* INNERGEX RENEWABLE ENERGY - ELECTRICITY PURCHASE AGREEMENT OF BROWN LAKE HYDRO FACILITY HAS BEEN RENEWED FOR A 40-YEAR TERM WITH BC HYDRO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INNERGEX AND CAYOOSE CREEK BAND RENEW ELECTRICITY PURCHASE AGREEMENT FOR WALDEN NORTH FOR 40 YEARS
* INNERGEX AND BLACKROCK ANNOUNCE COMMERCIAL OPERATION OF THE 200 MW FLAT TOP WIND FARM IN THE U.S.
* INNERGEX REPORTS ITS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END RESULTS
* INNERGEX COMPLETES $1.1 BILLION ACQUISITION OF ALTERRA POWER CORP.
* SPECIAL RESOLUTION WAS APPROVED BY 99.89% OF 32,994,488 VOTES CAST BY ALTERRA SHAREHOLDERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 revenue C$108.2 million versus I/B/E/S view C$119.2 million
* Revolving credit facilities, led by TD Securities and BMO Capital Markets, were increased by $50 million
Innergex Renewable Energy said it will buy rival Alterra Power Corp in a deal valued at C$1.1 billion ($857.83 million)including debt as the power producer looks to diversify its energy portfolio.
Innergex Renewable Energy said it will buy Alterra Power Corp in a deal valued at C$1.1 billion ($857.83 million)including debt as the power producer looks to diversify its energy portfolio.
* INNERGEX - ALTERRA SHAREHOLDERS TO RECEIVE $8.25 PER ALTERRA COMMON SHARE, PAYABLE IN $2.06 CASH AND 0.4172 OF A COMMON SHARE OF INNERGEX
* Innergex renewable energy inc - received approval from toronto stock exchange to proceed with normal course issuer bid on its common shares
* Q2 earnings per share view c$0.23 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Innergex renewable energy inc says acquired two wind facilities with an aggregate installed capacity of 43 Mw
* Innergex announces commercial operation of two wind farms in France
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.