52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Innoviva Reports Q2 EPS Of $0.34
Innoviva Says Q1 Revenue Rose 5 Percent To $55.2 Million
Sarissa Capital Management Reports 5.73 Pct Stake In Innoviva As Of Feb 14
Innoviva, Inc., formerly Theravance, Inc., is engaged in the development, commercialization and financial management of bio-pharmaceuticals. It focuses on the respiratory assets partnered with Glaxo Group Limited (GSK), including RELVAR/BREO ELLIPTA (fluticasone furoate (FF)/vilanterol (VI)) and ANORO ELLIPTA (umeclidinium bromide/vilanterol (UMEC/VI)). Under the Long-Acting Beta2 Agonist (LABA) Collaboration Agreement and the Strategic Alliance Agreement with GSK, the Company is eligible to receive the annual royalties from GSK on sales of RELVAR/BREO ELLIPTA. For other products combined with a LABA from the LABA collaboration, such as ANORO ELLIPTA, royalties are upward tiering and range from 6.5% to 10%. RELVAR/BREO is a once-a-day combination inhaled respiratory medicine consisting of a LABA (VI) and an inhaled corticosteroid (ICS), FF. ANORO ELLIPTA a once-daily medicine combining a long-acting muscarinic antagonist (LAMA), umeclidinium bromide (UMEC), with a LABA.
Biotechnology & Drugs
2000 Sierra Point Pkwy Ste 500
Geoffrey L. Hulme
Interim Principal Executive Officer
Marianne Y. Zhen
Chief Accounting Officer
George W. Bickerstaff
Mark A. DiPaolo
Jules A. Haimovitz
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* INNOVIVA NAMES GEOFFREY HULME AS INTERIM PRINCIPAL EXECUTIVE OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.53 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* JULES HAIMOVITZ, SARAH SCHLESINGER, AND MARK DIPAOLO WILL BE ADDED TO INNOVIVA BOARD Source text for Eikon:
* INNOVIVA INC - ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH SARISSA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP, AND CERTAIN OF ITS AFFILIATES
U.S. respiratory drug company Innoviva Inc has reached a settlement with activist hedge fund Sarissa Capital Management LP to replace its board of directors and remove the threat of a new proxy contest, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
* INNOVIVA REPORTS RECORD FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* INNOVIVA SAYS ON FEB 7, CO ANNOUNCED APPOINTMENT OF ERIC D'ESPARBES AS CO'S INTERIM PRINCIPAL EXECUTIVE OFFICER, EFFECTIVE FEB 6 - SEC FILING
* GSK STUDY DEMONSTRATES SUPERIORITY OF ANORO ELLIPTA TO STIOLTO RESPIMAT IN IMPROVING LUNG FUNCTION IN CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE
* Innoviva reports third quarter 2017 financial results and provides business updates
* CO, INNOVIVA REPORT POSITIVE HEADLINE RESULTS FROM STUDY SHOWING SINGLE INHALER TRIPLE THERAPY TRELEGY ELLIPTA REDUCED COPD EXACERBATIONS
GlaxoSmithKline Plc and Innoviva Inc said on Monday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved their triple drug inhaler for treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Innoviva Inc. prices offering of $175 million of 2.50 pct convertible senior notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Innoviva announces proposed offering of $175 million of convertible senior notes
* Innoviva reports strong second quarter 2017 financial results
Shareholders of Innoviva Inc. handed a narrow victory to the U.S. respiratory drug company, according to a person close to the matter, as its fight against activist hedge fund Sarissa Capital saw several last minute twists and turns.
Shareholders of Innoviva Inc. handed a narrow victory to the U.S. respiratory drug company, voting in its three directors after fending off nominees from activist hedge fund Sarissa Capital, according to a source close to the matter.
Activist hedge fund Sarissa Capital Management LP said on Wednesday that U.S. respiratory drug company Innoviva Inc <INVA.O> reneged on a proxy settlement deal that was struck earlier in the day.
* Sarissa Capital Management - Innoviva accepted an offer from Sarissa Capital to settle proxy contest by adding two Sarissa nominees to the board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Innoviva issues statement on upcoming annual meeting of stockholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sarissa Capital issues statement regarding its nomination of a minority slate to board of directors of Innoviva Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.