52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ionis Licenses Hepatitis B Program To GSK
Ionis Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Ionis Reports Q1 Results
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is engaged in discovering and developing ribonucleic acid (RNA)-targeted therapeutics. The Company, using its drug discovery platform, has developed a pipeline of drugs for patients with unmet medical needs. The Company's segments include Ionis Core and Akcea Therapeutics. In the Ionis Core segment, the Company is engaged in exploiting a drug discovery platform to generate a pipeline of drugs for the Company and its partners. The Akcea Therapeutics segment includes the operations of the Company's subsidiary, Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. (Akcea Therapeutics). Akcea Therapeutics is focused on developing and commercializing volanesorsen and other clinical-stage drugs for serious cardiometabolic diseases caused by lipid disorders. The Company is developing volanesorsen to treat two severe and rare, genetically defined diseases, familial chylomicronemia (FCS) and familial partial lipodystrophy (FPL). The Company offers SPINRAZA, a Generation 2.0+ antisense drug.
Biotechnology & Drugs
2855 Gazelle Ct
Stanley T. Crooke
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Elizabeth L. Hougen
Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer
Brett P. Monia
Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President, Translational Medicine, Director
Patrick R. O'Neil
Senior Vice President, Legal, General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary
C. Frank Frank Bennett
Senior Vice President - Antisense Research
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
An advisory committee of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) on Friday recommended conditionally approving a drug from Akcea Therapeutics Inc and Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc that aims to treat a rare genetic disease that causes fat accumulation in the blood.
Novartis will pay $150 million to Ionis Pharmaceuticals to license an RNA-targeting cardiovascular drug as the Swiss company aims to bolster its range of heart disease treatments that now includes the blockbuster Entresto.
* IONIS PHARMACEUTICALS - ANNOUNCED PARTNER ROCHE, ALSO KNOWN AS GENENTECH IN U.S., ENROLLED FIRST PATIENT IN STUDY OF RG6042 FOR HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE
* IONIS ENTERS NEW COLLABORATION WITH PARTNER TO DEVELOP IONIS-FB-L RX FOR COMPLEMENT-MEDIATED DISEASES
Akcea Therapeutics Inc said on Friday its treatment, developed along with Ionis Pharmaceuticals , which targets a rare genetic disease was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday declined to approve a drug from Akcea Therapeutics Inc and Ionis Pharmaceuticals that aims to treat a genetic disease that causes fat accumulation in the blood.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday declined to approve a drug from Akcea Therapeutics Inc and Ionis Pharmaceuticals that aims to treat a genetic disease which causes fat accumulation in the blood.
* FOR Q1 OF 2018, BASIC AND DILUTED NET LOSS PER SHARE WERE $0.01 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Biogen Inc struck a $1 billion neurology drug development deal with Ionis Pharmaceuticals on Friday, expanding a partnership that developed the company's potential blockbuster drug for spinal muscular atrophy.
* BIOGEN AND IONIS EXPAND STRATEGIC COLLABORATION TO DEVELOP DRUG CANDIDATES FOR A BROAD RANGE OF NEUROLOGICAL DISEASES
Drugmaker Biogen Inc said on Friday it would pay Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc $1 billion in cash as part of a new ten-year agreement to develop medicines for a broad range of neurological diseases including dementia.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday a licensing deal for its fatty liver disease treatment with AstraZeneca Plc could fetch up to $300 million in milestone payments.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals said on Monday it signed a licensing deal for its fatty liver disease treatment with AstraZeneca Plc that could land the company up to $300 million in milestone payments and royalties.
* IONIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC - EARNS $30 MLN LICENSE FEE FOR IONIS-AZ6-2.5-L RX
* Brokerage Suntrust estimates sales of $130 mln of drug in 2022
* IONIS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* IONIS PHARMACEUTICALS - QTRLY TOTAL REVENUE $172.3 MILLION VERSUS $160.3 MILLION
* IONIS LICENCES NEW ANTISENSE DRUG FOR KIDNEY DISEASE TO ASTRAZENECA
* IONIS PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES THE INITIATION OF A CLINICAL STUDY OF ITS FIRST ORALLY DELIVERED ANTISENSE DRUG FOR THE TREATMENT OF GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS
* IONIS' LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE DRUG, IONIS-HTT RX, RECEIVES HART-SCOTT-RODINO CLEARANCE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.