52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nice Reports Q2 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share Of $1.25
Volvere Announces Disposal Of Sira Defence And Security Limited
Nice Ltd Q1 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share $1.18
NICE Ltd., formerly NICE-Systems Ltd., is a global enterprise software provider. The Company's segments include Customer Interactions Solutions, and Financial Crime and Compliance Solutions. The Customer Interactions Solutions segment provides data driven insights that enable businesses to deliver personalized experience to customers. The Financial Crime and Compliance Solutions segment provides real time and cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, brokerage compliance and enterprise-wide case management. The Company serves contact centers, back office operations and retail branches, covering various industries, including communications, banking, insurance, healthcare, business processes outsourcing (BPO), government, utilities, travel and entertainment. Its Multi-Channel Recording and Interaction Management enables organizations to capture structured and unstructured customer interaction and transaction data from multiple channels.
Software & Programming
13 Zarchin Street, P.O.B. 690
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
President of NICE-Actimize
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Israeli software provider Nice reported a bigger-than-expected 14% increase in quarterly net profit, fuelled by growth in its cloud platforms, and raised its guidance for the rest of the year.
Israeli software provider Nice reported a higher-than-expected increase in quarterly net profit, driven by growth in cloud revenue, and raised its guidance for the rest of the year.
Israeli software provider Nice reported a higher-than-expected rise in quarterly net profit and forecast continued growth in 2019, boosted by demand for its cloud and analytics tools.
Novartis's Kymriah cell therapy won the blessing of health authorities in England for adult lymphoma patients, the Swiss drugmaker said on Friday, reversing last year's rejection.
Israeli software provider Nice reported a higher-than expected 18 percent rise in quarterly net profit, boosted by continued growth in its cloud and analytics tools.
A cutting-edge CAR-T cell therapy for otherwise untreatable forms of blood cancer is too expensive to justify its use on Britain's state-funded health service, the country's healthcare cost agency NICE said on Tuesday.
Israeli software provider Nice beat second-quarter profit forecasts on Thursday and raised its full-year earnings forecast by 3 cents a share, bolstered by its cloud and analytics tools.
* NICE REPORTS 10% REVENUE GROWTH FOR THE FIRST QUARTER 2018 ALONG WITH 32% GROWTH IN CLOUD REVENUE
* NICE TO ACQUIRE MATTERSIGHT, BOLSTERING ITS LEADERSHIP IN CLOUD CUSTOMER SERVICE ANALYTICS
* NICE REPORTS STRONG FINISH TO 2017 WITH 31% GROWTH IN ANNUAL REVENUE AND 14% GROWTH IN ANNUAL EPS
Israeli software provider Nice posted better-than-expected fourth-quarter profit on record revenue and forecast strong growth in 2018, boosted by its analytic and cloud tools.
Israeli software provider Nice narrowed the range of its 2017 earnings estimate after topping third-quarter forecasts boosted by higher revenue in its omni-channel, cloud, analytics and artificial intelligence businesses.
* Q3 2017 total revenues increased 36.1% to $322.8 million compared to $237.2 million for Q3 of 2016
Britain's healthcare cost-effectiveness agency NICE, which decides if medicines should be used on the state health service, has decided Roche's immunotherapy drug Tecentriq is worth using to treat certain patients with bladder cancer.
* Migdal Insurance & Financial Holdings Ltd reports 4.95 percent passive stake in Nice Ltd as of Oct 26 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2lxaLhu) Further company coverage:
Britain's healthcare cost-effectiveness agency NICE has decided Roche's new immunotherapy drug Tecentriq is too expensive to justify its routine use to treat bladder cancer, but still hopes it can be used in certain circumstances.
* Nice reports 35 pct growth in revenue for the first quarter 2017
* Nice Ltd - San Francisco Department Of Emergency Management selects Nice for 9-1-1 center upgrade Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Nice reports 10 percent growth in GAAP revenue and 11 percent growth in non-GAAP revenue for full year 2016
* Nice announces pricing of offering of $250,000,000 of 1.25% exchangeable senior notes due 2024
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.