52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
O’Reilly Automotive Inc To Acquire Mayasa Auto Parts Headquartered In Guadalajara, Mexico
O’Reilly Automotive Inc. Q2 Earnings Per Share $4.51
O’Reilly Automotive Inc Announces Additional $1 Bln Share Repurchase Authorization
O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment and accessories in the United States. The Company sells its products to both do-it-yourself (DIY) and professional service provider customers. The Company's product line includes new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, such as alternators, starters, fuel pumps, water pumps, brake system components, batteries, belts, hoses, temperature control, chassis parts, driveline parts and engine parts; maintenance items, such as oil, antifreeze, fluids, filters, wiper blades, lighting, engine additives and appearance products, and accessories, such as floor mats, seat covers and truck accessories. The Company's stores offer various services and programs to its customers, such as used oil, oil filter and battery recycling; battery diagnostic testing; electrical and module testing; check engine light code extraction; loaner tool program; custom hydraulic hoses, and machine shops.
Auto & Truck Parts
233 S Patterson Ave
David E. OReilly
Chairman of the Board
Gregory D. Johnson
Co-President, Chief Executive Officer
Jeffrey Mack Shaw
Co-President, Chief Operating Officer
Gregory L. Henslee
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Larry P. O'Reilly
Vice Chairman of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* O’REILLY AUTOMOTIVE, INC. ANNOUNCES LEADERSHIP SUCCESSION AND UPDATE TO TARGET LEVERAGE RATIO
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $3.58 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* O’REILLY AUTOMOTIVE, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL $1.0 BILLION SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
* O’REILLY AUTOMOTIVE, INC. ANNOUNCES LEADERSHIP SUCCESSION PLAN
* O'Reilly Automotive says on November 9, board increased size of board from nine to 11 members - sec filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2ADFFHp] Further company coverage:
* O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. appoints Greg Henslee and Dana Perlman to its board of directors
* O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Reports third quarter 2017 results
Bill O'Reilly, the Fox News commentator forced to resign in April, agreed to a $32 million sexual harassment settlement in January, and the network's parent knew about the deal when it gave him a new contract the next month, the New York Times reported on Saturday.
* O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. announces additional $1 billion share repurchase authorization
* O'Reilly Automotive Inc - on August 10, 2017, co entered into an underwriting agreement
* O'Reilly Automotive Inc - offering by O'Reilly Automotive, Inc of aggregate of $750 million of 3.600% senior notes due 2027 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2uO3oBF) Further company coverage:
* O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. reports second quarter 2017 results
* O’Reilly Automotive Inc announces additional $1 billion share repurchase authorization
* Sees fy 2017 total revenue between $9.1 billion to $9.3 billion
Fox News' Tucker Carlson averaged 3.2 million viewers in his first show in Bill O'Reilly's former 8 p.m. EDT (0000 GMT) time slot on Monday, according to early numbers from Nielsen.
Bill O'Reilly will get a payout of up to $25 million following his ouster from Fox News over sexual harassment allegations, a source familiar with the situation said on Thursday.
It takes the exit of dozens of advertisers and numerous protests to force change at Twenty-First Century Fox, it seems. The company on Wednesday parted ways with top Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly in the wake of the criticism and lost ad dollars that followed a New York Times...
Twenty-First Century Fox Inc has parted ways with star cable news host Bill O'Reilly following allegations of sexual harassment, the company said on Wednesday.
Fox News has decided to part ways with star host Bill O'Reilly following allegations of sexual harassment, New York magazine reported on Wednesday, citing anonymous sources briefed on the discussions.
Fox News parent Twenty-First Century Fox Inc said on Sunday it will investigate a sexual harassment claim against TV anchor Bill O'Reilly, who has seen several companies pull their ads from his top-rated news show in the past week.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.