52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
OSI Systems Reports Q4 Earnings Per Share $0.89
OSI Systems Receives $25 Million Order From U.S. CBP For Service And Maintenance Of Inspection Systems
OSI Systems Notified That U.S. DOJ And SEC FCPA Inquiries Have Been Closed
OSI Systems, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic systems and components for critical applications. The Company sells its products and provides related services in diversified markets, including homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace. The Company operates in three segments, which include Security, which provides security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; Healthcare, which provides patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology, anesthesia delivery and ventilation systems and defibrillators, and Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, which provides electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for the Security and Healthcare divisions, as well as to external original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers and end users for applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.
Scientific & Technical Instr.
12525 Chadron Ave
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Alan I. Edrick
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
President of Healthcare division
President of Rapiscan Systems, Inc.
President - Optoelectronics and Manufacturing Division
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* OSI SYSTEMS REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* OSI SYSTEMS ANNOUNCES NEW 1,000,000 SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* OSI SYSTEMS INC - FOLLOWING A REPORT BY A SHORT SELLER, SEC COMMENCED AN INVESTIGATION INTO CO'S COMPLIANCE WITH FOREIGN CORRUPT PRACTICES ACT (FCPA)
* OSI SYSTEMS REPORTS SECOND QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* OSI SYSTEMS RECEIVES $21 MILLION ORDER FOR RTT® HOLD BAGGAGE SCREENING SYSTEMS
* OSI SYSTEMS - CO'S SECURITY DIVISION SIGNED NEW 2-YEAR AGREEMENT WITH SERVICIO DE ADMINISTRACIÓN TRIBUTARIA TO CONTINUE TURNKEY SCREENING SERVICES IN MEXICO
* OSI SYSTEMS RECEIVES $14 MILLION AWARD FOR CARGO AND VEHICLE INSPECTION SYSTEMS
Carson Block, founder of short-seller Muddy Waters LLC, said he is betting that the stock price of OSI Systems Inc will fall, sending the company's shares tumbling more than 30 percent on Wednesday.
Carson Block, founder of short seller Muddy Waters LLC which rose to fame for betting against a Chinese timber company, on Wednesday said it is betting that the stock of OSI Systems Inc will tumble.
* OSI Systems receives $6 million multi-year service and support contract for border security Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OSI Systems reports first quarter fiscal 2018 financial results
* Osi Systems Inc says CEO Deepak Chopra's 2017 total compensation was $7.1 million versus $6.9 million in 2016 – SEC filing Source text - (http://bit.ly/2yIYIlC) Further company coverage:
* OSI Systems awarded $21 million contract to provide cargo and vehicle inspection systems Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OSI Systems awarded $9 mln order for patient monitoring solutions
* Osi systems receives $6 million order for RTT explosive detection systems for air cargo Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OSI Systems Inc receives orders of approximately $16 million for explosive trace detection (ETD) systems Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OSI Systems receives $9 million order for cargo and vehicle inspection systems Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OSI Systems awarded $21 million delivery order for Z portal® cargo and vehicle screening systems
* OSI Systems Inc files for non-timely 10-K Source text: (http://bit.ly/2wHrlj3) Further company coverage:
* OSI Systems reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2017 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.