52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
PDC Energy Announces Strategic Combination With SRC Energy
PDC Energy Q2 Earnings Per Share $1.04
PDC Energy Sees 2020 Capital Investment Of $825 Million - $925 Million
PDC Energy, Inc. is an independent exploration and production company. The Company produces, develops, acquires and explores for crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs) with operations in the Wattenberg Field in Colorado and the Utica Shale in southeastern Ohio. The Company operates through two segments: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, and Gas Marketing. The Company's Oil and Gas Exploration and Production segment includes all of its crude oil and natural gas properties. The Company's Gas Marketing segment purchases, aggregates and resells natural gas. The Company's operations in the Wattenberg Field are focused on the horizontal Niobrara and Codell plays. Its Delaware Basin operations are focused in the Wolfcamp zones and its Ohio operations are focused in the Utica Shale play. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned an interest in approximately 2,900 productive gross wells.
Oil & Gas - Integrated
1775 N Sherman St Ste 3000
Jeffrey C. Swoveland
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Barton R. Brookman
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
R. Scott Meyers
Chief Financial Officer
Scott J. Reasoner
Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President - Operations
Lance A. Lauck
Executive Vice President - Corporate Development and Strategy
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
Oil and gas producer PDC Energy Inc on Monday agreed to buy smaller rival SRC Energy Inc in a $971.3 million all-stock deal, in an attempt to boost its cash flow and create the second largest producer in Colorado's DJ basin.
Oil and gas producer PDC Energy Inc said on Monday it would buy smaller rival SRC Energy Inc for $971.3 million, the latest deal in a sector facing investor pressure to cut costs.
PDC Energy Inc said on Wednesday the company's shareholders had re-elected its three nominees to the board, signaling an end to its proxy fight with activist investor Kimmeridge Energy Management Co.
Activist investor Kimmeridge Energy Management Co said on Friday shareholder advisory group ISS recommended two of its board nominees for PDC Energy Inc, a day after Glass Lewis backed the company's full slate of directors.
Shareholder advisory group Glass Lewis advised on Thursday investors in PDC Energy Inc to vote in favor of the company's board nominees, dealing a blow to the challenge of activist shareholder Kimmeridge Energy Management Co.
Kimmeridge Energy Management Co plans to nominate three candidates to PDC Energy Inc's board, the private equity firm said on Thursday as it seeks to cut costs and boost shareholder returns at the Denver-based oil and gas producer.
Kimmeridge Energy Management Co said it plans to nominate three candidates to PDC Energy Inc's board, as it seeks to cut costs and boost shareholder returns at the Denver-based oil and gas producer.
Kimmeridge Energy Management Company on Friday announced a stake in PDC Energy Inc and called on the Denver-based oil and gas producer to cut costs and return more cash to shareholders.
* IN 2018, ANTICIPATES CAPITAL INVESTMENTS BETWEEN $850 MILLION AND $920 MILLION TO DELIVER TOTAL PRODUCTION OF 38 TO 42 MMBOE
* PDC ENERGY ANNOUNCES YEAR-END 2017 PROVED RESERVES OF APPROXIMATELY 453 MMBOE, INCLUDING NEARLY 100 MMBOE IN DELAWARE BASIN
* SAYS R. SCOTT MEYERS APPOINTED CFO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PDC ENERGY INC - BOARD HAS APPOINTED CHRISTINA IBRAHIM TO SERVE AS A CLASS II DIRECTOR OF COMPANY, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PDC Energy announces pricing of 5.75% senior notes offering
* Planning a private offering of $600 million in aggregate principal amount of its senior unsecured notes due 2026
* PDC Energy announces 2017 third quarter operating and financial results with 42% year-over-year production increase to 8.5 million barrels of oil equivalent
Exxon Mobil Corp and PDC Energy Inc will each pay a $2.5 million civil penalty to settle charges by the federal government and several states alleging the companies violated laws aimed at reducing air pollution, the U.S. Justice Department said on Tuesday.
* Says agreement with EPA, DOJ, State of Colorado to improve air emission control systems on certain oil storage tanks in Denver-Julesburg basin
Exxon Mobil Corp and PDC Energy Inc will each pay a $2.5 million civil penalty to settle charges by the federal government and several states alleging the companies violated laws that aim to reduce air pollution, the U.S. Justice Department said Tuesday.
* PDC Energy consolidates core Wattenberg position through Bolt-on acquisition and strategic acreage trade
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.