52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Rimini Street Announces Fiscal Second Quarter 2019 Loss Per Share Of $0.03
Rimini Street Inc Files Prospectus For Resale Of Aggregate Of 1.9 Million Shares Of Co's Common Stock By Selling Security Holders - SEC Filing
Rimini Street Expands Latin America Operations with New Subsidiary in Mexico
Rimini Street, Inc. is a provider of enterprise software and support services. The Company's services include support program features; product support services; global tax, legal and regulatory update services; global security services; risk avoidance services; interoperability support; installation and upgrade process support; performance support; device and user interface support; account management services, and onboarding and archiving services. Its security support services include various offerings, such as security case resolution, security advisory and security intelligence. The Company offers its services for Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Siebel, Oracle Retail, Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Hyperion, systems applications and products (SAP) Business Suite, SAP High-Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA) Database and BusinessObjects.
Software & Programming
3993 Howard Hughes Pkwy Ste 500
Seth A. Ravin
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Thomas B. Sabol
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President Global Security & Compliance and Chief Information Officer
Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Lawyers for software-support company Rimini Street will try to convince a federal appeals court on Friday that Oracle is entitled to no more than $2.1 million in attorneys’ fees for winning a long-running copyright infringement case, not the $28.5 million a trial judge re-imposed...
The U.S. Supreme Court has issued a unanimous decision limiting the scope of costs that can be awarded to the prevailing party in a copyright dispute.
The U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to hear a dispute between software company Oracle Corp and rival Rimini Street Inc over the scope of fees that can be awarded to a prevailing party in copyright disputes.
* RIMINI STREET FILES COURT PETITION TO RECOVER ADDITIONAL $32 MILLION FROM ORACLE
* Rimini Street announces fiscal third quarter 2017 financial results
* Rimini Street Inc says completes merger with GP Investments Acquisition Corp
* Rimini Street Inc files to withdraw IPO plans - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yCeKyJ) Further company coverage:
* signed 100 new clients in quarter; ended quarter with over 1,330 active clients, an increase of 39 pct year over year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Rimini Street, Inc. and GP Investments Acquisition Corp. announce signing of definitive merger agreement
* GP investments Acquisition Corp - Rimini Street, Inc. and co have entered into a definitive merger agreement
* Rimini Street announces preliminary fiscal 2017 Q1 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.