52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Swisscom Sticks To 2019 Outlook After Reporting Rise In H1 EBITDA
Fastweb And Wind Tre Announce Strategic Agreement For Deployment Of Nationwide State-Of The-Art 5G Network
Artificial Solutions And Swisscom Announce Partnership
Swisscom AG is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides telecommunication services in Switzerland and Italy. The Company's segments include Swisscom Switzerland, Fastweb, Other Operating Segments and Group Headquarters. Swisscom Switzerland comprises the customer segments, Residential Customers, Enterprise Customers and Wholesale, as well as the information technology (IT), Network and Infrastructure division. Fastweb is an alternative service provider in the Italian fixed-network market for both residential and business customers. The Other Operating Segments includes the Digital Business unit, as well as Participations and Subsidiaries in the areas of payment solutions, network construction and maintenance, radio transmitters, energy management and event solutions. Group Headquarters includes Group Business Steering, Group Strategy and Board Services, Group Communications and Responsibility, Group Security, Group Human Resources and Worklink AG.
Alte Tiefenaustrasse 6
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Member of the Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer
Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Member of the Executive Board, Chief Financial Officer
Member of the Executive Board, Head of IT, Network & Infrastructure
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GROUP REVENUE BELOW PREVIOUS YEAR DUE TO FIERCE COMPETITION AND STRONG PRICE PRESSURE
* FASTWEB AND WIND TRE ANNOUNCE A STRATEGIC AGREEMENT FOR THE DEPLOYMENT OF A NATIONWIDE STATE-OF THE-ART 5G NETWORK
* ARTIFICIAL SOLUTIONS AND SWISSCOM ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SWISSCOM ACQUIRES SWISS SECURITY SPECIALIST UNITED SECURITY PROVIDERS
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp on Thursday nearly halved its 2019 revenue expectations after missing first-quarter results, as the IT services and outsourcing company faces sluggish demand in its financial and healthcare businesses.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp missed analysts' estimates for quarterly revenue, as sales in its biggest unit of financial services fell.
* GROUP REVENUE WAS CHF 2,860 MILLION, DOWN SLIGHTLY YEAR-ON-YEAR (-0.9%) AND ALMOST ON A PAR WITH THE PRIOR-YEAR LEVEL (-0.2%) ON THE BASIS OF CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES
* LUKAS HOHL APPOINTED NEW CEO OF SWISSCOM BLOCKCHAIN AG Source text for Eikon: [https://tinyurl.com/yyexu2mc] Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
Swiss telecom company Swisscom cannot be forced to block access to foreign internet sites that illegally make films available, the highest Swiss court said on Wednesday, ending a three-year-old copyright case brought by a local film company.
Swisscom cannot be forced to block access to foreign internet sites that illegally make films available for viewing, the highest Swiss court said on Wednesday, ending a three-year-old copyright case brought by a local film company.
* REACHES WAGE AGREEMENT WITH STAFFERS, PAY INCREASE OF 1.4 PERCENT STARTING ON APRIL 1 Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
Switzerland's Federal Communications Commission (ComCom) has retroactively cut some regulated prices that Swisscom charges rivals, the agency said on Tuesday after concluding that some of its prices were too high.
* ON COMCOM DECISION TO LOWER PRICES, WE ARE ANALYSING SITUATION AND POSSIBLE APPEAL AGAINST DECISION
Swisscom, Sunrise and Salt have paid a relatively modest 380 million Swiss francs ($379 million) for fifth-generation wireless frequencies that will tighten their grip on the Swiss mobile market.
Swisscom is well placed to handle the fallout from potential merger activity that will sharpen competition in Switzerland's telecommunications market, Chief Executive Urs Schaeppi said on Thursday.
Swisscom said it faced "fierce" competition with global internet companies while reporting 2018 net profit that matched expectations amid looming market consolidation in Switzerland.
Swisscom reported 2018 net profit matching expectations on Thursday, as the telecoms company said it faced increased competition with global internet companies and possible market consolidation in Switzerland.
Swiss Federal Office of Information Technology, Systems and Telecommunications:
* AT CHF 8,689 MILLION, GROUP REVENUES ARE SLIGHTLY HIGHER (+1%) THAN LAST YEAR'S LEVEL
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp on Tuesday blamed weakness in its financial services sector for dismal revenue and profit forecasts for the fourth quarter that missed analysts' estimates.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.