52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Prior To Filing Chapter 11 Made Payment To Silicon Valley Bank Of $21.3 Mln
Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Initiates Voluntary Chapter 11 Protection Proceeding
Sienna Biopharmaceuticals files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, seeks buyer or partner
Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on developing multi-asset pipeline of topical therapies that enhance the health, appearance of life of dermatology patients. It also advancing multiple product candidates derived from Topical by Design platform, all of which are designed to be suitable for chronic administration in patients with inflammatory skin diseases and other dermatologic and aesthetic conditions. It's SNA-120 is a first-in-class inhibitor of Tropomyosin receptor kinase A, or TrkA, in Phase IIb clinical development for the treatment of pruritus, or itch, associated with psoriasis, as well as for psoriasis itself. It's SNA-125 is a topical Janus kinase 3 (JAK3)/TrkA inhibitor with the potential to treat various inflammatory conditions, including atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and pruritus. Nonclinical studies have demonstrated anti-inflammatory activity in an animal model, and a favorable safety profile.
Biotechnology & Drugs
30699 Russell Ranch Rd Ste 140
Keith R. Leonard
Chairman of the Board
Frederick C. Beddingfield
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President, Investor Relations
Kristina M. Burow
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc won a court order on Wednesday allowing it to begin tapping its roughly $11 million cash collateral on the heels of filing for bankruptcy after burning through much of its funding for developing skin treatments.
Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc said its lead experimental acne treatment failed to meet the main goals of two pivotal trials and that the chances of it clearing a third study appeared weaker, sending its shares tumbling 19 percent.
Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday two pivotal trials testing its lead experimental treatment for acne did not meet their main goals, sending its shares tumbling nearly 28 percent before the bell.
Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday two pivotal trials testing its acne treatment did not meet their main goals of reducing inflammatory lesions on patients' skin.
* SIENNA BIOPHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* SEBACIA - ANNOUNCES FAVORABLE RULING BY U.S. FEDERAL COURT REGARDING PATENT INTERFERENCE PROCEEDINGS WITH SIENNA BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC
* SIENNA BIOPHARMACEUTICALS APPOINTS JOHN W. SMITHER AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* SIENNA BIOPHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* SIENNA BIOPHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FIRST PATIENT DOSED IN PROOF-OF-CONCEPT TRIAL OF TOPICAL BY DESIGN™ JAK INHIBITOR SNA-125 FOR ATOPIC DERMATITIS
* SIENNA BIOPHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FIRST PATIENT DOSED IN FIRST-IN-HUMAN TRIAL OF TOPICAL SNA-125
* Sienna Biopharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Sienna Biopharmaceuticals announces first patient dosed in phase 2B trial of topical SNA-120
* Sienna Biopharmaceuticals reports second quarter 2017 financial results
* Partner Fund Management LP reports 7.7 percent passive stake in Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc as of July 27, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vfsuuL) Further company coverage:
* Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc shares open at $19.05 in debut on the NASDAQ versus IPO price of $15.00
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.