52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Synchrony Financial Files For Potential Mixed Shelf Offering Size Not Disclosed
Synchrony Financial Files For Offering Of Up To $750 Mln Senior Notes Due 2022
Synchrony Financial Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share Of $1.24
Synchrony Financial is a consumer financial services company. The Company provides a range of credit products through programs it has established with a group of national and regional retailers, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. The Company's revenue activities are managed through three sales platforms: Retail Card, Payment Solutions and CareCredit. It offers its credit products through its subsidiary, Synchrony Bank (the Bank). Through the Bank, it offers a range of deposit products insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), including certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts (IRAs), money market accounts and savings accounts. The Company offers three types of credit products: credit cards, commercial credit products and consumer installment loans. The Company also offers a debt cancellation product. It offers two types of credit cards: private label credit cards and Dual Cards.
Consumer Financial Services
777 Long Ridge Rd
Richard C. Hartnack
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Brian D. Doubles
Margaret M. Keane
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Brian J. Wenzel
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Walmart Inc has chosen Capital One Financial Corp as the new issuer of its store credit card, ending a partnership with Synchrony Financial, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
General Electric Co reported a smaller-than-expected drop in profit on Friday, but cut a key financial target, raising questions about its full-year outlook and sending shares sharply lower.
A quarterly earnings report without big writedowns represents a victory of sorts for General Electric boss John Flannery. Sure, the U.S. conglomerate’s earnings fell by nearly one-third year-on-year in the three months ended June 30 – but at least the nature of the challenge...
General Electric Co <GE.N> cannot guarantee its 2019 dividend and is still fixing its power and capital units, Chief Executive John Flannery said on Wednesday, sending the industrial conglomerate's stock down nearly 8 percent.
* SYNCHRONY ANNOUNCES PLANS TO INCREASE QUARTERLY COMMON STOCK DIVIDEND TO $0.21 PER SHARE AND APPROVAL OF A $2.2 BILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* SYNCHRONY TO ACQUIRE LOOP COMMERCE TO TRANSFORM DIGITAL GIFTING
General Electric Co <GE.N> posted quarterly results that topped expectations on Friday, as earnings from aviation, healthcare and transportation offset weak power and oil-and-gas profits, sending shares sharply higher.
* REPORTS FIRST QUARTER NET EARNINGS OF $640 MILLION OR $0.83 PER DILUTED SHARE
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.11 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
General Electric Co <GE.N> is exploring a public offering for one of its divisions and discussing hybrid deals with public companies to combine assets, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL SAYS CEO MARGARET KEANE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.5 MLN VS $10.3 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Gz4bg9) Further company coverage:
* SYNCHRONY APPOINTS TRISH MOSCONI EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, BUSINESS STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
General Electric Co faces potential legal action by the U.S. Department of Justice over allegations that its GE Capital unit and now-defunct WMC Mortgage Corp unit violated U.S. law in connection with subprime mortgages, according to a regulatory filing on Friday.
* GE SAYS BELIEVES DOJ IS "LIKELY TO ASSERT" THAT WMC & GE CAPITAL VIOLATED FIRREA RELATING TO SUBPRIME MORTGAGE LOANS IN 2006 & 2007
General Electric Co was sued on Friday by a shareholder who accused the conglomerate of concealing mounting insurance liabilities and a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission probe, saying it cost shareholders tens of billions of dollars.
* SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL - TERMS OF TRANSACTION WERE NOT DISCLOSED
* Synchrony Financial posted quarterly adjusted earnings of 70 cents per share. The mean expectation of 20 analysts for the quarter ended December 31 was for earnings of 63 cents per share. * Revenue rose 7.94 percent to $3.92 billion from a year ago; analysts expected $3.96...
* REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER NET EARNINGS OF $385 MILLION OR $0.49 PER DILUTED SHARE INCLUDING IMPACT FROM TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT; $545 MILLION OR $0.70 EXCLUDING IMPACT
* FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2027 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zwSiE4) Further company coverage:
* PayPal - sees Q4 revenue between $3.64 billion-$3.70 billion versus previous forecast $3.57 billion-$3.63 billion - Conf call
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.