52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Trivago NV says On June 13, Par Investment Partners, L.P Entered Into Stock Purchase Agreement
Trivago NV Q1 Revenue EUR 208.8 Mln Versus EUR 259.4 Mln
Trivago Q4 Net Income At EUR 11.7 Mln
Trivago NV is a Germany-based company that operates an online hotel search platform. The platform allows users to search for, compare and book hotels. It gathers information from various third parties' platforms and provides information about the hotel, pictures, ratings, reviews and filters, such as price, location and extra options. The Company offers access to approximately 2.5 million hotels and other types of accommodation, including over 1.0 million units of alternative accommodation, such as vacation rentals and private apartments in over 190 countries. It provides access to its platform through more than 50 localized websites and applications in over 30 languages. The Company also offers marketing tools and services to hotels and hotel chains, as well as to online travel agencies and advertisers, among others. Its principal executive offices are located in Germany.
Kesselstr. 5 - 7
Chief Product and Technology Officer
Axel Peter Hefer
Managing Director for Finance, Legal and International
Managing Director for Marketing and Business Intelligence
Managing Director for Product, People and Culture
Managing Director for Marketplace
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The owner of popular workplace instant messaging app Slack made public strong year-on-year growth numbers on Friday, and an annual loss of $140.7 million, as it filed formally for its long-awaited market debut.
* TRIVAGO REPORTS Q1 2018 RESULTS: INCREASE IN QUALIFIED REFERRALS LEADS TO BROADLY STABLE REVENUES
* TRIVAGO NV SAYS SELLING SHAREHOLDERS MAY OFFER UP TO 110.8 MILLION ADSS, REPRESENTING CLASS A SHARES
* TRIVAGO SAYS REDUCES NUMBER OF MANAGING DIRECTORS IN THE MANAGEMENT BOARD FROM 6 TO 3 - SEC FILING
Hotel-search company Trivago NV is looking to increase the share of its business that comes from independent hotels and alternative types of accommodation at a time when its two dominant customers have reduced what they pay per click.
* TRIVAGO NV QTRLY TOTAL REVENUE INCREASED TO €181.5 MILLION, COMPARED TO €169.2 MILLION IN Q4 2016
* 683 CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC REPORTS 7.2 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN TRIVAGO N.V. AS ON DEC 8 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BuZp1y) Further company coverage:
* Trivago NV - announces technical integration of homeaway's vacation rental inventory into its hotel search platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Morgan Stanley reports a 6.3 pct passive stake in Trivago NV as of Oct 25 - SEC filing Source text : (http://bit.ly/2ha9qvl) Further company coverage:
Britain's competition regulator said on Friday it would investigate hotel booking websites over its concerns that they did not help people find the best deal and were potentially breaking consumer law.
* Qtrly loss per share attributable to Trivago N.V. Available to common stockholders EUR 0.02
* Par Investment Partners LP reports 9.9 percent passive stake in Trivago NV as of Sept 22 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2wPuPRm) Further company coverage:
* Says on Sept 15, co received resignation of Dara Khosrowshahi as member and chairman of the company’s Supervisory Board
* TRIVAGO UPDATES ITS FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE FOR 2017; EXPECTS RESULTS TO BE SOFTER THAN PLANNED
* TOTAL REVENUE INCREASED TO EUR 298.3 MILLION IN Q2 OF 2017, OR 67% YEAR-OVER-YEAR
* Trivago N.V. confirms its full-year guidance after expedia releases second quarter results
Trivago NV <TRVG.O> is benefiting from a surge in the listing of alternative accommodations, even as hotel referrals generate the lion's share of sales, its CEO said, after the company reported a 68 percent jump in quarterly revenue.
* Q1 revenue EUR 267.6 million versus I/B/E/S view EUR 250.7 million
* Trivago increases full-year guidance after expedia releases first quarter results
* Foxhaven Asset Management reports a 11.4 percent passive stake in Trivago N.V. as of April 20
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.