52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Vornado Realty Trust Reports Q2 Non-GAAP FFO Per Share Of $0.86
Vornado Realty Trust Sees Higher Net Income Attributable To Common Shareholders For Qtr Ended June 30
Vornado Agrees To Sell Its 25% Interest In 330 Madison Avenue
Vornado Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company conducts its business through, and its interests in properties are held by, Vornado Realty L.P (the Operating Partnership). It owns and operates office and retail properties with a concentration in the New York City metropolitan area. It operates through two segments: New York and Other. It also has a 32.4% interest in Alexander’s, Inc. (Alexander’s), which owns seven properties in the greater New York metropolitan area, as well as interests in other real estate and related investments. Its New York segment consists of 27.9 million square feet in 87 properties. Its Other segment consists of 3.7 million square foot theMART in Chicago, a 70% controlling interest in a three-building office complex containing 1.8 million square feet and a 25% in the Vornado Capital Partners Real Estate Fund (the Fund) and Crowne Plaza Times Square Hotel Joint Venture (the Crowne Plaza Joint Venture). The Fund has four investments.
Real Estate Operations
888 7th Ave
Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Chief Executive Officer
Michael J. Franco
David R. Greenbaum
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
Matthew J. Iocco
Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Principal Accounting Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Philip Green's fashion empire Arcadia Group said on Tuesday it received applications from legal entities of U.S.-based property group Vornado <VNO.N> challenging two of its seven planned Company Voluntary Agreements (CVAs).
Philip Green's fashion empire Arcadia Group on Tuesday said it received applications from legal entities of U.S.-based property group Vornado challenging two of its seven planned Company Voluntary Agreements (CVAs).
Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) said on Wednesday it had bought a 25% stake in 330 Madison Avenue from Vornado Realty Trust, gaining full ownership of the office block close to New York's Grand Central Station.
Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) and private realty firm Crown Acquisitions said on Friday they were the unnamed investors in a deal with Vornado Realty Trust valued at $5.56 billion that involves a portfolio of prime New York retail properties.
Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) and private realty firm Crown Acquisitions have jointly bought a significant stake in a portfolio of prime New York retail properties owned by Vornado Realty Trust.
Vornado Realty Trust on Thursday sold a stake in a portfolio of prime New York retail properties along Fifth Avenue and Broadway in Times Square for about $1.2 billion in cash in a deal in which it retains majority control of the assets.
Vornado Realty Trust <VNO.N> said on Wednesday the repayment of a mortgage after the sale of its stake in a Manhattan office tower formerly controlled by the family of President Donald Trump's son-in-law would result in $7.3 million of net income.
Canada's Brookfield Asset Management said on Friday it acquired a 99-year lease on a flagship New York office tower controlled by the family of Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of U.S. President Donald Trump, capping a long saga to refinance the building.
* QTRLY NET LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE TO COMMON SHAREHOLDERS $0.09 PER DILUTED SHARE
* VORNADO ANNOUNCES CERTAIN ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED IN ITS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
The chairman of Vornado Realty Trust <VNO.N> said on Friday it has a "handshake" agreement with Kushner Companies to sell its minority interest in a Manhattan office tower on Fifth Avenue.
* VORNADO REALTY TRUST SAYS CEO (PRINCIPAL EXECUTIVE OFFICER) STEVEN ROTH'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.5 MLN VS $11.2 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2EqeMby] Further company coverage:
* VORNADO REALTY TRUST FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING
* VORNADO REALTY TRUST SAYS ON FEB 16, THE NEW YORK CITY TAX APPEALS TRIBUNAL ISSUED A DECISION AGAINST A SUBSIDIARY OF CO - SEC FILING
Kushner Cos, the real estate company once headed by President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, is in talks to buy the stake it doesn't already own in its flagship New York City property from Vornado Realty Trust <VNO.N>, a company spokeswoman confirmed.
One of New York's largest property owners said on Tuesday it would sell its minority stake in a Manhattan office tower on Fifth Avenue controlled by the family of President Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner.
* QTRLY ADJUSTED FFO PER SHARE $0.98 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VORNADO REALTY-$34.8 MILLION TAX EXPENSE RELATED TO FALL IN TAXABLE REIT UNITS' DEFERRED TAX ASSETS ON DECREASED TAX RATES UNDER TAX CUTS & JOBS ACT IN Q4
* VORNADO COMPLETES $100 MILLION REFINANCING OF 33–00 NORTHERN BOULEVARD REALIZING $37.2 MILLION OF NET PROCEEDS
* VORNADO REALTY TRUST - ON DEC. 27, VORNADO REALTY L.P. ISSUED AND SOLD $450 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 3.500% NOTES DUE 2025 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2CknGrQ) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.