52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Verint Announces Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $$0.16
Verint Announces Strong Q1 FY2020 Results And Outlook
Verint Systems Inc -Sees Three-Year Customer Engagement Revenue Target Of About $1.1 Billion
Verint Systems Inc. offers Actionable Intelligence solutions. The Company delivers its Actionable Intelligence solutions through two operating segments: Customer Engagement Solutions and Cyber Intelligence Solutions. It is a provider of customer engagement software and services that can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud. Its Customer Engagement vision is powered by its Actionable Intelligence platform to generate intelligence from structured and unstructured data. It offers solutions that help organizations empower their customers and employees through intelligence that can be shared enterprise-wide. It is a provider of security and intelligence data mining software. Its solutions are used for a range of applications, including predictive intelligence, advanced and complex investigations, security threat analysis, and electronic data and physical assets protection, as well as for generating legal evidence and preventing criminal activity and terrorism.
Software & Programming
175 Broadhollow Rd
President, Chief Executive Officer, Corporate Officer, Director
Douglas E. Robinson
Chief Financial Officer
President, Customer Engagement Solutions
Peter D. Fante
Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Legal Officer, and Chief Compliance Officer
John R. Egan
Lead Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Asset manager Neuberger Berman on Monday urged shareholders of Verint Systems to vote for its three director nominees and asked the data analytics company to detail its cloud strategy.
Asset manager Neuberger Berman on Monday urged the shareholders of data analytics company Verint Systems to vote for its three director nominees after the company rejected them last month.
Asset manager Neuberger Berman Group said it had nominated three directors to the board at Verint Systems Inc to try and push the U.S. software company to clarify its strategy and corporate structure plans.
Talks for U.S. software company Verint Systems to merge its security division with Israeli cyber surveillance firm NSO Group for about $1 billion have ended without a deal being reached, a source close to the negotiations said on Monday.
U.S.-based software company Verint Systems <VRNT.O> is in talks to merge its security division with Israeli cyber surveillance firm NSO Group in a deal worth about $1 billion, a source close to the negotiations said on Monday.
U.S. data analytics firm Verint Systems Inc <VRNT.O> is in talks to buy Israeli mobile surveillance software maker NSO Group for about $1 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing a person familiar with the situation.
U.S.-based software company Verint Systems is in talks to merge its security division with Israeli cyber surveillance firm NSO Group at a value for NSO of about $1 billion, a source close to the negotiations said on Monday.
* VERINT SYSTEMS INC SAYS CEO DAN BODNER'S FY 2018 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $$8.3 MILLION VERSUS $7.5 MILLION IN FY 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2KLxChA) Further company coverage:
* VERINT SYSTEMS INC SEES FY19 TOTAL REVENUE OF $1.230 BILLION WITH A RANGE OF +/- 2% AND DILUTED EPS OF $3.09 AT MIDPOINT
* VERINT SYSTEMS SAYS ON JANUARY 31 VERINT SYSTEMS ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT NO. 1, AMENDING THAT CERTAIN CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED JUNE 29, 2017 - SEC FILING
* VERINT SYSTEMS - INTEND TO REAFFIRM, AND HEREBY REAFFIRMING, NON-GAAP OUTLOOK FOR YEAR ENDING JAN 31, 2018 ON CALL WITH EXISTING, POTENTIAL LENDERS Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DRS6Ct) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.58 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Verint Systems Inc - qtrly total revenue $274.8 million versus $261.9 million
* Verint announces the passing of its chairman, Victor Demarines
* Verint ws holdings - recommended cash offer for eg solutions plc
* Verint Systems Inc - on June 29, 2017, Verint Systems Inc. Entered into a credit agreement - sec filing
* CEO Dan Bodner's FY 2017 total compensation was $7.5 million versus $10.2 million in FY 2016 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2pkwWc1) Further company coverage:
* Verint Systems Inc sees 2018 non-gaap total revenue of $1.14 billion, plus or minus 2 percent - sec filing
* Qtrly non-GAAP total revenue $299.5 million versus $281.8 million
* Teletech Technology and Verint announce strategic partnership offering world-class workforce optimization and analytics to the cloud contact center Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.