52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Twist Bioscience, Illumina And Western Digital Form Alliance With Microsoft To Advance Data Storage In Dna
Western Digital Posts Q1 Adj Earnings Per Share $0.65
Western Digital Aligns Product Strategy With New Flash And HDD Business Units
Western Digital Corporation (Western Digital) is a developer, manufacturer and provider of data storage devices and solutions that address the needs of the information technology (IT) industry and the infrastructure that enables the proliferation of data in virtually every industry. The Company's portfolio of offerings addresses three categories: Datacenter Devices and Solutions (capacity and performance enterprise hard disk drives (HDDs), enterprise solid state drives (SSDs), datacenter software and system solutions); Client Devices (mobile, desktop, gaming and digital video hard drives, client SSDs, embedded products and wafers), and Client Solutions (removable products, hard drive content solutions and flash content solutions). The Company develops and manufactures a portion of the recording heads and magnetic media used in its hard drive products.
Computer Storage Devices
5601 Great Oaks Pkwy
SAN JOSE, CA
Matthew E. Massengill
Independent Chairman of the Board
David V. Goeckeler
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Robert K. Eulau
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
President - Technology and Strategy
Lori S. Sundberg
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A New Jersey inmate who obtained a patent while serving a life sentence cannot sue hard-drive maker Western Digital Corp for patent infringement, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit said on Thursday.
Hard-drive maker Western Digital Corp <WDC.O> said on Wednesday its second-quarter profit would come in sharply below analysts' expectations and that its chief executive officer would retire soon, sending its shares down 10%.
Western Digital Corp said on Thursday it expected revenue to improve in the second half and would cut costs, after posting lower-than-expected quarterly results due to waning demand for its data storage devices used in smartphones.
Data storage device maker Western Digital Corp reported a bigger-than-expected 20.7 percent fall in quarterly revenue on Thursday, adding to concerns over a China-led slowdown in smartphone demand.
Western Digital Corp reported better-than-expected profit and revenue on Thursday, as demand for its memory chips used in smartphones and personal computers rose coupled with higher prices for its hard disk drives.
* WESTERN DIGITAL - ON A NON-GAAP BASIS, EXPECT Q4 REVENUE OF $5 BILLION TO $5.1 BILLION - CFO ON CONF CALL
* WESTERN DIGITAL ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THIRD FISCAL QUARTER 2018
Western Digital Corp reported a 7.8 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday, helped by higher demand for its memory chips used in personal computers and smartphones.
* WESTERN DIGITAL NAMES LORI SUNDBERG CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WESTERN DIGITAL ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $2.3 BILLION OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026 AND $1.0 BILLION OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.email@example.com )
* WESTERN DIGITAL ANNOUNCES TENDER OFFER AND CONSENT SOLICITATION FOR ALL OUTSTANDING 10.500% SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WESTERN DIGITAL ANNOUNCES PROPOSED OFFERINGS OF $2.3 BILLION OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026 AND $1.0 BILLION OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024 AND UP TO $500M SHARE REPURCHASE
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.50 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Western Digital Corp <WDC.O> gave strong profit forecasts for the current quarter and the full year on Thursday and said the flash memory market would grow faster this year, easing investor jitters that the surging demand for memory chips was fading.
* WESTERN DIGITAL ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR SECOND FISCAL QUARTER 2018
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.