52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Zions Bancorporation NA Declared Quarterly Dividend Of $0.34 Per Share
Zions Bancorp Posts Q2 EPS $0.99
Zions Bancorporation Board Declares Dividends And Additional Capital Actions
Zions Bancorporation, National Association is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its banking operations through separately managed and branded segments, including Zions Bank, Amegy Bank, California Bank & Trust, National Bank of Arizona, Nevada State Bank (NSB), Vectra Bank Colorado, The Commerce Bank of Washington (TCBW) and Other. It focuses on providing community banking services through its business lines, including small and medium-sized business and corporate banking; commercial and residential development, construction and term lending; retail banking; treasury cash management and related products and services; residential mortgage servicing and lending; trust and wealth management; limited capital markets activities, including municipal finance advisory and underwriting, and investment activities. It provides a range of banking and related services, primarily in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
1 S Main St
Harris Henry Simmons
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Scott J. McLean
President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Paul E. Burdiss
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Dianne R. James
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Jennifer R. Smith
Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A U.S. regulatory panel gave final approval on Wednesday to ease oversight of Zions Bancorp <ZION.O> after the Utah bank simplified its operations, deciding that the bank no longer should be classified as potentially posing a threat to the financial system.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.92 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
A top U.S. regulatory panel on Wednesday said it had preliminarily approved Zions Bancorp's petition to shed Federal Reserve oversight on the basis it is not systemically important to the U.S. financial system, in a further sign of regulatory easing.
Housing finance giant Fannie Mae must face a proposed class action accusing it of violating California and federal law by falsely reporting that consumers' homes were foreclosed on, a federal judge in San Francisco ruled.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.82 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* ZIONS BANCORP - AS PART OF PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED INTERNAL REORGANIZATION, CO ENTERED INTO DEAL, PLAN OF MERGER WITH WHOLLY-OWNED BANK UNIT, ZB, N.A.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.74 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SPAR GROUP ACQUIRES RESOURCE PLUS, EXPANDS U.S. INSTALLATION AND MERCHANDISING SERVICES BUSINESSES
* PEOPLE'S UTAH BANCORP - IMPACT OF TAX ACT TO EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE IS A REDUCTION OF $0.25 TO $0.27 PER SHARE FOR QUARTER ENDED DEC 31, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ZIONS BANCORPORATION ANNOUNCES INCREASE IN EMPLOYEES' COMPENSATION RELATED TO THE TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT OF 2017
* ZIONS BANCORP - ON DEC. 4, INADVERTENTLY DELIVERED TO INCORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS INFORMATION ON ESTIMATED TOTAL NET LOANS, TOTAL DEPOSITS AT DEC. 1
Zions Bancorp on Monday said it would become the first bank to attempt to shake off its "systematically important" regulatory label, which carries with it heightened oversight and capital requirements.
Zions Bancorp on Monday said it would file a petition with the Financial Stability Oversight Council to challenge its "systemically important" status, a label that triggers heightened oversight, and forces banks to hold more capital.
* CONFIRMS AGREEMENT TO GRANT RIGHTS FOR FIRST NATIONAL CHANNEL IN UKRAINE TO TWO SEASONS OF SISSI
* NINE-MONTH NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS 9.5 MILLION DINARS VERSUS 1 MILLION DINARS YEAR AGO
* Zions Bancorporation reports third quarter financial results
* ZB, N.A.,PPS Data , units of co entered settlement, dated September 20 with U.S. Attorney's office for Eastern District of Pennsylvania
* Zions Bancorporation reports second quarter financial results
* Says Zions Bancorporation goes live on TCS BaNCS core banking software
* Says total exposure to Qatar represents about 1.5 percent of co's total assets as of March 31 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.