Dec. 10 - Bondholders have until midday Tuesday to take part in the Greek debt buyback. The latest German ZEW survey may show further weakness and BoE governor Mervyn King speaks in New York.
This is a look ahead to Tuesday's key events another deadline for bondholders take part in the although prime minister Anthony -- an -- he was satisfied that he's received 26 and a half billion euros and offered by the close on Friday. And still fell short of the fifty billion target. The country's debt agency has now extended golf but keep parts of DC's -- that deal until noon on Tuesday. Meanwhile the focus go to -- on Italy after -- prime testimonial Monty said he will resign -- than expected. Italian assets fell sharply on Monday but Michael Gallagher head of G-7 strategy at idea global says there's no need to panic. It's able continue on -- is reform path even if the man himself doesn't stand for election next year. I think -- -- against -- him actually standing in the election but he's very much going to be sort of somebody that determines the the outcome post election. We -- about a 40% chance to him actually being prime minister after the election 60% to Cassini. Plenty of economic dates on Tuesday to we stopped off with visiting W -- in Germany. It's expected to -- for the weakness and economic and investor sentiment in December. As the eurozone crisis continues to squeeze the region's largest economy. In the UK the latest tricks survey is expected to show with his house prices fell again in November. And in fixed income with a T bill sales in Spain Greece and Belgium by the UK sells three and a quarter billion pounds of ten year gilts. And corporate news he'll be speaking to take some trips to exact of just before half past ten. Germany's top steel -- seem to put him eight to 6% drop in fourth quarter earnings. That figure excludes potential impairments at the company steal America's business which is up for sale. The company lost -- parting ways with three board members largely due to the steel America fall out. Tuesday also sees the G-20 show up -- -- meeting in Moscow. The financial diplomats who will lead to growing what for the first G-20 finance minister and central bank's meeting and fabric. That also coordinate the G-20 agenda for 2015. Plus Bank of England governor I'm Evan king -- will be speaking of economic club of New York. The backdrop for the speech is the eurozone crisis on the kings on what's an exceptionally challenging UK economic environment. Some analysts are predicting a triple dip recession. That's seldom get to choose think I'm Jamie to give a disappointing.